mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2009, 01:21 AM   #51 (permalink)
Nerd=Geek
 
CrazyBoy78's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto, ON

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Can't think of a reason that it's no good... I'm in.
__________________
Later........

Andry : )

Proud member of The Peacekeepers, UMSG JTF7, Rogue Cell #12 and CCABB

My Feedback Soft and Hard gear F/S! Got cigar tubes?
CrazyBoy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:55 AM   #52 (permalink)
Smurfs, Gotta Love Them
 
KoolKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winnipeg Canada

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Some info about the field...
Flag Raiders Paintball Games
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pillage View Post
All you need is a sharpie to write vodka tampon on your junk and you are in like Flynn.

Proud member of The Peacekeepers & UMSG JTF7
KoolKat's Feedback
KoolKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:17 AM   #53 (permalink)
Hmm..
 
Nigel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto

I'm in! It will be fun to play against some experienced pump players.
Nigel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:39 PM   #54 (permalink)
Official DSG Fanboy
 
Moosepatrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Oshawa, Canada

You bunch of b******s, I start a thread to get together and finally play again , get a date and everything. Then you p****s change the date on me. F**k you all, bunch of no good motherf******s!

By the way I'll be there on the 18th.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmtnphantom View Post
Win, loose, draw, leg chewed off by a beaver, doesn't matter it's a great idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
"So there I was, sitting at the keyboard one handed, and I said to myself, 'that really looks like you're wife'..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Thing's lucky it scampered off because I would have skulled it to death if I'd managed to get my hands on it.
Moosepatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:43 PM   #55 (permalink)
Smurfs, Gotta Love Them
 
KoolKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winnipeg Canada

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosepatrol View Post
You bunch of b******s, I start a thread to get together and finally play again , get a date and everything. Then you p****s change the date on me. F**k you all, bunch of no good motherf******s!

By the way I'll be there on the 18th.
Bill your clearly taking you avatar a little to much to heart!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pillage View Post
All you need is a sharpie to write vodka tampon on your junk and you are in like Flynn.

Proud member of The Peacekeepers & UMSG JTF7
KoolKat's Feedback
KoolKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:47 PM   #56 (permalink)
Nerd=Geek
 
CrazyBoy78's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Toronto, ON

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosepatrol View Post
You bunch of b******s, I start a thread to get together and finally play again , get a date and everything. Then you p****s change the date on me. F**k you all, bunch of no good motherf******s!
Aww... we wuv you too Bill.
__________________
Later........

Andry : )

Proud member of The Peacekeepers, UMSG JTF7, Rogue Cell #12 and CCABB

My Feedback Soft and Hard gear F/S! Got cigar tubes?
CrazyBoy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:22 PM   #57 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Prepaid Lenin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosepatrol View Post
You bunch of b******s, I start a thread to get together and finally play again , get a date and everything. Then you p****s change the date on me. F**k you all, bunch of no good motherf******s!

By the way I'll be there on the 18th.
Oh good, for a second there I thought I lost my ride. I guess I`m good for the 18th too.
Prepaid Lenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:36 PM   #58 (permalink)
Official DSG Fanboy
 
Moosepatrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Oshawa, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBoy78 View Post
Aww... we wuv you too Bill.
With a 70's porn stache like that avatar you could love anybody. Steve nothing like an angry beaver.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmtnphantom View Post
Win, loose, draw, leg chewed off by a beaver, doesn't matter it's a great idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
"So there I was, sitting at the keyboard one handed, and I said to myself, 'that really looks like you're wife'..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Thing's lucky it scampered off because I would have skulled it to death if I'd managed to get my hands on it.
Moosepatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:22 PM   #59 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Gas mask's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cambridge, Ontario, Canada.

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
I'm not positive, but I think I can make it. I'll ask "The Medic" too.
__________________
"Hey, you know how people drive cross-country in their Corollas? And then need to get their oil changed, after a straight 1200 mile drive? Yes? Now take a good look at your blueprints. See that 'cage' in front of the oil filter?
Yeah, that's the exhaust manifold.
Go die. " - Deus Machina
MCB feedback (Thanks Longbeard)
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
DO NOT SHIP A PACKAGE TO ME VIA UPS.
Gas mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:29 PM   #60 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Agglet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Port Hope, ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
I'm in! It will be fun to play against some experienced pump players.
Experienced doesn't have to be the same as good right?
Agglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Canada

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC