mcarterbrown.com  

CCI Home of the Phantom Pump Gun

Old 06-03-2019, 11:10 PM   #31 (permalink)
Intravenous Maple Syrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacci paintball View Post
One correction is according to Mike the serials for the Crosman framed phantom start at "1111."
This is the number of the Phantom Prototype Mike was showing off at Super Game this year.
We talk about serials in the video we recorded this year but it will probably be a while before I am able to edit it.
You're the Guardian of paintball legacy, Bacci. I can't tell you how much I got out of your first video with Mike back in 2013! Looking forward to another one, whenever it is born into existence.
Bang*Bang** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 07:06 PM   #32 (permalink)
Post Whore

Originally Posted by bacci paintball View Post
One correction is according to Mike the serials for the Crosman framed phantom start at "1111."
This is the number of the Phantom Prototype Mike was showing off at Super Game this year.
We talk about serials in the video we recorded this year but it will probably be a while before I am able to edit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rathbaster View Post
Pics?
Old 06-04-2019, 11:01 PM   #33 (permalink)
Geezer

Send a message via MSN to Deadshot Matt

41033 is the last one of CCI trigger frames I held it and it went to Mary Casady Mikes wife after I decided not to buy it on Thursday before Supergame. I had stopped ay CCI on my way to game. Mike told me Sat at SG Mary said she wanted it. So 41032 is the last one sold.
Deadshot Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 02:32 PM   #34 (permalink)
Instagram:@evil_paintball

CCI Phantom Fan
Oh you mean this one?
Sales and repairs: https://segapb.com
cyberpyr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 04:24 PM   #35 (permalink)
Geezer

Send a message via MSN to Deadshot Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyr8 View Post
Oh you mean this one?
https://i.imgur.com/dJ7nVs6.jpg
Yes you win/loose your dead last. Congrats. I know Mike had some last minute online orders he honored too. I see your in Ga. so you got in just in the nick of time. I have to correct something I said earlier. I was over to CCI in early April to take the display case I made for the last Revolution to him. That was when he had just recieved the last of the trigger frames and he had 14033 w/ a post it on it LAST ONE. There were 6-8 more bare frames all black and then 27 black Troll Team markers in the final stages of build. Mike was waiting on ano of a few more parts to complete those & to build the last few he had a few other parts still at ano. I also put a few more parts I needed in a box Mike set aside for me till after SG52. My "some assembly required" post on FB.

Last edited by Deadshot Matt; 06-05-2019 at 04:42 PM.
Deadshot Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 05:05 PM   #36 (permalink)
Instagram:@evil_paintball

CCI Phantom Fan
Yeah I didn't buy it to be the last one. I needed the frame and barrel to finish a build and ordered when I needed it and they became available. I know it's by far not the last. I just thought it was funny that serial number was mentioned and I have it. I was just happy that I got the parts!
Sales and repairs: https://segapb.com
cyberpyr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 06:49 PM   #37 (permalink)
Paintball Player

CCI Phantom Fan
I wonder if the new frames will start where Mike left off?

New OC Phantoms
New SC Phantom

"I don't need a plan...just an objective."
rathbaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 01:00 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadshot Matt View Post
Yes you win/loose your dead last. Congrats. I know Mike had some last minute online orders he honored too. I see your in Ga. so you got in just in the nick of time. I have to correct something I said earlier. I was over to CCI in early April to take the display case I made for the last Revolution to him. That was when he had just recieved the last of the trigger frames and he had 14033 w/ a post it on it LAST ONE. There were 6-8 more bare frames all black and then 27 black Troll Team markers in the final stages of build. Mike was waiting on ano of a few more parts to complete those & to build the last few he had a few other parts still at ano. I also put a few more parts I needed in a box Mike set aside for me till after SG52. My "some assembly required" post on FB.
I have the 2nd to last one then?

I bought this at supergame, Oregon this year. Mike had two acid wash bodies there, and I asked him to swap this one with the black one that was originally on it, and he did.

mproberts0 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCI