mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 10-14-2010, 02:06 PM   #41 (permalink)
Newbie++

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
We have had more than one or two guys call up after they get their brand new guns and are super P.O'd that they have consistency issues with their gun, automatically assuming it is the gun and not user error.

We have talked about making a how to size paint video to help if there isn't already one out there.
Sadly I see that all the time and it drives me off the wall. I compare sizing paint as important wiping off a hit on your feedneck. Both can cause your paint to fly in odd directions. Also, I noticed that the paint quality is getting worse. I use to be able to get straight flying rec grade paintball. Now I almost have to get the sliver stuff.

The only thing I want now is the lever lock, cram-n-jam.

Another thing, have you guys thought about extend the length of the sizer so it would be easier to remove by hand? I don't want to stick an allen key into the holes and mess up the anno.

Finally any chance of you guys doing some freak inserts of different sizes? i.e. .677, .675

My MCB Feedback

Last edited by noclue119; 10-14-2010 at 02:10 PM.
noclue119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:17 PM   #42 (permalink)
Mel
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Down the road we will do the .675 and .677 T2 insert sizers most definitely.

Last edited by Mel; 10-14-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:34 PM   #43 (permalink)
Newbie++

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
Down the road we will do the .675 and .677 insert sizers most definitely.
Is that for the freak insert, CCM barrel sizer or the T2 inserts?

My MCB Feedback
noclue119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:05 AM   #44 (permalink)
A.B.K.

CCM Fan
I didn't know the white cards were now stickers. I also haven't been home in about 9 months lol. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason they stopped the carbon fiber barrels is because they need the machines to make T2s. That is why they stopped the carbon fiber pump handles (which were amazing). Not sure what happened with the leverlocks. I think they were in production for a small amount of time. Emert had one for a small time until he sold the marker.
SOGAmember666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:47 PM   #45 (permalink)
Back to paintball.

Send a message via AIM to Ir0nExpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGAmember666 View Post
I didn't know the white cards were now stickers. I also haven't been home in about 9 months lol. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason they stopped the carbon fiber barrels is because they need the machines to make T2s. That is why they stopped the carbon fiber pump handles (which were amazing). Not sure what happened with the leverlocks. I think they were in production for a small amount of time. Emert had one for a small time until he sold the marker.
CF barrels stopped because people abused the warranty. Levers were too complicated to make and wasn't worth it for CCM. Pump handles is probably what you said.
Ir0nExpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:01 AM   #46 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
Speaking of bore sizers, it is kinda crazy how quick paint got smaller. This field i go to has been using the same rps premium paint for the last few years, last time i went was in may or so, i used my freak kit and had a .693 back in it with slightly tight fit, well i went again yesterday finally, bought a box of paint and still had the same sizer in my kit, every ball rolled through. i had to go down to the smallest sizer (i believe is like a .679 or something). I was just kinda suprized how quickly they resized the paint.

(Ps. Isnt it sweet when you can tag people between two drums with only about an inch of space between, it feels so good when you can land a ball thats over a half an inch wide between something with less than 1/4 inch space on either side. The most fun part about it is when you're not sitting there spraying, I think ive fallen in love with playing pump, i doubt it'll go back to semi unless im desperate lol.)
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:48 PM   #47 (permalink)
Rec Poster

speaking of request for new products, i would love a ccm evo length bolt. i know that ccm doesn't make any current p-block or evo length markers, but it would be nice to have a evo length ccm bolt. my current bolt is screwed up and it's getting pretty difficult finding decent parts. too bad the cocker market is shriveling up. sigh, a man can dream.
blackinches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:57 PM   #48 (permalink)
Here we go again...

Carbon barrels are easy to make yourself...

Old 11-03-2010, 04:46 PM   #49 (permalink)
Mel
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Hey Stranger!! Nice barrel ya got there. I hav a pretty Purple one someone awesome did for me.
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:21 PM   #50 (permalink)
OnTarget Photography

CCM Fan
Me...want! lol
jtusa181 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM