mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   CCM (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/)
-   -   Why don't... (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/151596-why-dont.html)

jhyan 02-19-2011 07:33 PM

Why don't...
 
CCM 86* panels fit CCM 86* phantom grip frames? Just wondering, as I'm preparing to put these smoke 86* panels under the knife to get them to fit into my phantom grip.

Stilgar 02-19-2011 08:35 PM

They should...? How are they not fitting?

AlexH 02-21-2011 12:44 AM

panels dont fit in my phantom frame either

Deuce 02-21-2011 12:45 AM

CCM Panels and Hogues fit fine in my Phantom frame.

AlexH 02-21-2011 01:01 AM

my hogues fit good. the panels from my j2l are too big to fit in the phantom frame

jhyan 02-21-2011 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexH (Post 1701341)
my hogues fit good. the panels from my j2l are too big to fit in the phantom frame

Yup... I am going to need to shave off a very thin bit from the top and bottom to get these sweet smoke grip panels to fit into my phantom 86* frame. I knew they didn't fit... as I had to shave my black panels to fit, so I bought them knowing I would have to do some work to them... I am just wondering why they weren't all made the same.

Tracker 02-21-2011 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhyan (Post 1701381)
Yup... I am going to need to shave off a very thin bit from the top and bottom to get these sweet smoke grip panels to fit into my phantom 86* frame. I knew they didn't fit... as I had to shave my black panels to fit, so I bought them knowing I would have to do some work to them... I am just wondering why they weren't all made the same.

so your question is, why dont CCM panels fit a CCM phantom frame.. when your using aftermarket grips??

makes perfect sense to me:scratch:

Tracker

Stilgar 02-21-2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracker (Post 1701454)
so your question is, why dont CCM panels fit a CCM phantom frame.. when your using aftermarket grips??

makes perfect sense to me:scratch:

Tracker

LoL I was confused too. My CCM panels fit perfectly.

Deuce 02-21-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexH (Post 1701341)
my hogues fit good. the panels from my j2l are too big to fit in the phantom frame

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracker (Post 1701454)
so your question is, why dont CCM panels fit a CCM phantom frame.. when your using aftermarket grips??

makes perfect sense to me:scratch:

Tracker

^ As you can see they don't all fit the same. Alex's panels are CCM.

alpha434 02-21-2011 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracker (Post 1701454)
so your question is, why dont CCM panels fit a CCM phantom frame.. when your using aftermarket grips??

makes perfect sense to me:scratch:

Tracker

Where did he say that he was using aftermarket grips?

I always have trouble fitting CCM panels in any of my variety of 86* frames. They just need a little sanding to fit perfectly.

Anyone else notice that CCM 86 panels are never flat?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC