mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2011, 01:36 PM   #121 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terd View Post
I haven't post much on MCB but my love for CCM makes me post the following:

so storminnorman your not the only one out there, but your anno looks better for sure I've heard there were 3-10 sold to the public. I bought mine from a Cali baller that moved to clarksville. he claimed that he walked into the CCM store and purchased it straight up. I know Ive seen another exactly like mine that was in STL at the OSC tournament at Xtreme Paintball Park.

I bought it from a guy that went by "Fooie" *spelling* then sold it to a guy that sold it to a guy that sold it back to me I love the gun and I love the un-sure history on it

Terd 44
I'm guessing we made 15+ maybe up to 20?

I started giving them to the employees and maybe sold a few body kits on e-bay.

I have 4 myself. So yes that body style is really a low number. I think most of the employees sold theirs either locally or e-bay.
CCMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:40 PM   #122 (permalink)
Sadist
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Milwaukee

CCM Fan
Kilt Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
I'm guessing we made 15+ maybe up to 20?

I started giving them to the employees and maybe sold a few body kits on e-bay.

I have 4 myself. So yes that body style is really a low number. I think most of the employees sold theirs either locally or e-bay.
You need to take a walk through tour of your house of all your paintball stuff. Kind of like what Simon has done with his basement. Another cool thing would be a video factory tour of CCM.
__________________
TheePsycho's Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird View Post
lube the shaft and warm the o-ring up in your hand by rubbing it back and forth between hands. then it should go on easier.
TheePsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:50 PM   #123 (permalink)
Newbie++
 
noclue119's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
I'm guessing we made 15+ maybe up to 20?

I started giving them to the employees and maybe sold a few body kits on e-bay.

I have 4 myself. So yes that body style is really a low number. I think most of the employees sold theirs either locally or e-bay.
Can I stop by your factory next time I am in the area and see what you guys have?
__________________
"Originally posted by Element Paintball@pbnation: you realize it would be easier to get a new wife than a new dc2."



My MCB Feedback
noclue119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:02 PM   #124 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
so your referencing the T6.5 here, or you mean the 4 S6.5's that were sold at LL, or the ones like mine that were from the first run, and have P in the serial#?

so confused..

Tracker
The T6.5s that were sold at LL were the first 1 piece body. They were the first before we decided to go into production. We always make a low number of guns ( 50-100 ) on the first run to see how well they are accepted by the customer.
CCMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:11 PM   #125 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheePsycho View Post
You need to take a walk through tour of your house of all your paintball stuff. Kind of like what Simon has done with his basement. Another cool thing would be a video factory tour of CCM.

Believe it or not,I don't even have a 6.5. or a complete T2.The only complete CCM guns I have are the Ribbed body ones.I just have boxes of parts of incomplete guns.

I usually end up selling my stuff.

I do have a nice little collection of Tippmann's though.Mostly the older ones and a couple of new ones.
CCMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:14 PM   #126 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by noclue119 View Post
Can I stop by your factory next time I am in the area and see what you guys have?

Yes you are welcome to stop by.
We don't keep an inventory of guns.
It is build and ship.
CCMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:36 PM   #127 (permalink)
Newbie++
 
noclue119's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
Yes you are welcome to stop by.
We don't keep an inventory of guns.
It is build and ship.
sweet.
__________________
"Originally posted by Element Paintball@pbnation: you realize it would be easier to get a new wife than a new dc2."



My MCB Feedback
noclue119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 03:35 PM   #128 (permalink)
Sadist
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Milwaukee

CCM Fan
Kilt Club
Still a factory video tour is always fun, people enjoy seeing things at work sometimes.
__________________
TheePsycho's Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird View Post
lube the shaft and warm the o-ring up in your hand by rubbing it back and forth between hands. then it should go on easier.
TheePsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:26 PM   #129 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2011

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
Right under the barrel,
i tried checking there but there is no serial number...
Jsres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:13 PM   #130 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsres View Post
i tried checking there but there is no serial number...
The first S5's had no ser.#

Only when we switch feed neck threads from Angel threaded to CCM 7/8-20.
Then the serial # started with an A prefix
CCMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC