mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 03-17-2011, 01:56 PM   #61 (permalink)
mag shooter

maybe if you change that airline lol

that is pretty cool

My shop page: Bearded Works

feedback(https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html)
superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:16 PM   #62 (permalink)
*Twenty Twen Twen*

I doubt my S5 is rare, but I have yet to see one like it. If anyone has info on it, please share.
From what i've been told, is that S5 without the top rail are early bodies. How true that is, I dont know. I got this with a matching older cmm barrel and 5 matching backs. this one has no laser engraving, but has ccm emblems at the rear on both sides. That 86 frame is a GMAX frame, which it has the GMAX name milled or engraved on the top of the frame. and the thing that i love the most is that it has a ball detent and not a wire detent. yes thats right a ball detent. I haven't come across another S5 with a ball detent. and yes i know i need to get a pic of the side with the ball detent. I will also edit this post with the serial number once i get home.

again if someone has any info, please share. I bought this from freedom at the end of the 09 year.
MY FEEDBACK
FlorryPB Brass and Stainless Sheridan Velocity Adjusters
FlorryPB Stainless Steel Phantom Valve Bodies
diOs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:19 PM   #63 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilgar View Post
Got any left?
What ever was left was sold as standard complete Series 5s.So the only way to tell them apart is the laser engraving "Basic5" on the guns. The serial #s had a B in all of them even the ones that were sold as a standard S5.
CCMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:34 PM   #64 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by diOs View Post
I doubt my S5 is rare, but I have yet to see one like it. If anyone has info on it, please share.
From what i've been told, is that S5 without the top rail are early bodies. How true that is, I dont know. I got this with a matching older cmm barrel and 5 matching backs. this one has no laser engraving, but has ccm emblems at the rear on both sides. That 86 frame is a GMAX frame, which it has the GMAX name milled or engraved on the top of the frame. and the thing that i love the most is that it has a ball detent and not a wire detent. yes thats right a ball detent. I haven't come across another S5 with a ball detent. and yes i know i need to get a pic of the side with the ball detent. I will also edit this post with the serial number once i get home.
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/...0/DSCF1637.JPG

again if someone has any info, please share. I bought this from freedom at the end of the 09 year.
That was a body I sold 2001-2003? All CCM S5 guns at that time had the site rail. It was a S5 with no sight rail and was just sold as a raw non-ccm body. A few people wanted threaded detents instead of the wire.
I did not put the ccm logo on those bodies.
If I recall there were no serial #s
The barrel kit is still pretty popular. I sold mine $100.

GMAX (Garett Maxwell) designed those frames and I let him put his logo on a few of them.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:56 PM   #65 (permalink)
Dive Dive Dive

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
There is a custom anodized and half blocked S5 with the same detent in the picture thread on one of the last pages. The acid wash splash one.
It like the CCM version of Two Girls One Cup.
I will ban folks.... I swear.
TF

https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
worrptangl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 04:42 PM   #66 (permalink)
Olde Basterd#2

CCM Fan
Kilt Club
After using Splattt's prototype T-2 I got on the wait list for this one. No serial number. Does that make this rare? Feyd.............
Old 03-17-2011, 05:03 PM   #67 (permalink)
*Twenty Twen Twen*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
That was a body I sold 2001-2003? All CCM S5 guns at that time had the site rail. It was a S5 with no sight rail and was just sold as a raw non-ccm body. A few people wanted threaded detents instead of the wire.
I did not put the ccm logo on those bodies.
If I recall there were no serial #sThe barrel kit is still pretty popular. I sold mine $100.

GMAX (Garett Maxwell) designed those frames and I let him put his logo on a few of them.
Maybe I'm reading this wrong. So what we think are S5's without the site rail are actually not CCM S5's, since there were not sold as S5???

and you are right about it not having a serial number. I could of swore there was a serial number on the body, but i guess i'm confusing it for one of my other markers. Cause I tore it down once I got home, and no serial number.

any idea on a number definition, when you say "few"? lol

thanks for the info
MY FEEDBACK
FlorryPB Brass and Stainless Sheridan Velocity Adjusters
FlorryPB Stainless Steel Phantom Valve Bodies
diOs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:42 PM   #68 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
I remember a creamsicle one coming up on the nation about 4 or 5 years ago and the guy sold it for like 240 and I tried so hard to get it.
BIG BOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:34 PM   #69 (permalink)
Owner of Crazy Cats

CCM Fan
The thunder bay pump Club has some pretty interesting CCM markers up here.

I have a Brindle Camo T2 (I call it Tortie Cat Camo after my cat Tazzy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroack View Post
We worked with CCM on a run of pump S5's that were a clear to orange
fade. Barrel kit, marker and all. They were awesome looking rigs. Buddy of mine acquired two and there is still a third out there but I've heard it's pretty beat now.
RyanTuomi has one of the pristine Creamsicle S5 and the Stripper Thong Purple J2

Hey Mel,
Are Ryan and Jon's twin S6's rare. I haven't seen the type of green they have that much in prior CCM markers.
Thunder Bay Pump Club
Dementia Paintball
MCB Feedback

Last edited by EgoPossum; 03-17-2011 at 09:49 PM.
EgoPossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:06 PM   #70 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by diOs View Post
Maybe I'm reading this wrong. So what we think are S5's without the site rail are actually not CCM S5's, since there were not sold as S5???

and you are right about it not having a serial number. I could of swore there was a serial number on the body, but i guess i'm confusing it for one of my other markers. Cause I tore it down once I got home, and no serial number.

any idea on a number definition, when you say "few"? lol

thanks for the info
I made parts for CCM at the time. They didn't sell raw bodies. I cut the site rail off so people wouldn't confuse them as being CCM.

But now that I am CCM I can say they were the same.

And no, we don't sell raw bodies

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM