mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 12-10-2011, 04:22 AM   #71 (permalink)
I see dead people

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubarius View Post
The rotation isn't a big deal, but it does come with limitations....

https://fubarius.com/pictures/buildoff/mag21.JPG

In my experiments I found you're stuck with having to have the mag extend forward so the rounds can rotate towards their fronts. And of course this means custom mags, TPX or Tiberius mags won't work with the design.
What I meant was, if you load a TPX may from the back, the FS round would be facing either left or right. In order for it to fall into the breech, it would have to turn 90*.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:03 AM   #72 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Oh man.... typical MCB in here lol... It's one shop guys, they can't make money putting out 1,893 different versions of the same product, at least not at prices any of you would be willing to pay. This is intended to be the cheapest way possible to open up mag-fed first strikes to pump play. And it does it in a way where you're not limited to first strikes and mags, you can simply swap the top tube back for regular open class operation.

I'm in love. Anyone want a dust black .45 framed S6? I always wanted a T2 anyway...
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:55 AM   #73 (permalink)
ant
Hell in a handbasket

Geez mate, stop being so reasonable :-)

When confused, when in doubt,
Run in circles, scream and shout
ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:08 AM   #74 (permalink)
Dive Dive Dive

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
I agree with all that said Left side. I play with a right feed S5rf and this would have to be on the left side.
It like the CCM version of Two Girls One Cup.
I will ban folks.... I swear.
TF

https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
worrptangl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:09 AM   #75 (permalink)
Straight 6 DID Bust!

Dust black First Strike T2 with a T2W stock and sniporz barrel...that'll be a fun gun
Kermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:32 AM   #76 (permalink)
D G
Team-PAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Oh man.... typical MCB in here lol... It's one shop guys, they can't make money putting out 1,893 different versions of the same product, at least not at prices any of you would be willing to pay. This is intended to be the cheapest way possible to open up mag-fed first strikes to pump play. And it does it in a way where you're not limited to first strikes and mags, you can simply swap the top tube back for regular open class operation.
exactly
D G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:28 AM   #77 (permalink)
Closer to home.....

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
Wow. Just Wow!
Agreed..... O_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubarius View Post
The rotation isn't a big deal, but it does come with limitations....

https://fubarius.com/pictures/buildoff/mag21.JPG

In my experiments I found you're stuck with having to have the mag extend forward so the rounds can rotate towards their fronts. And of course this means custom mags, TPX or Tiberius mags won't work with the design.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=ArchAngel=- View Post
hell, if they even do a bottom feed conversion. At minimum, doing a bottom feed conversion would require a longer bolt, a longer body that would incorporate a magwell and a new pump handle.
Only other way i can see a bottom feed is having the mag right side up an at the side of the marker feeding through some 90* channel into the breech. But that would be very awkward reloading off hand.
Given Fubaris' picture, couldn't you just have the mag load from the bottom like a regular magazine, just offset to the side slightly? No mods to the rest of the T2 because it should clear the arms fine. The only issue with it would be switching hands.

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:16 AM   #78 (permalink)

I'm sold. Where do I sign up?

The sniper rifle is pretty awesome, but this is way more down my alley.

Thread - subscribed! Just waiting for the day when Rod and Mel say they are accepting orders!
lab79rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:31 AM   #79 (permalink)

Keep it simple, keep it left feed for now. Or have both a left or right feed choice (for the lefties).
This is a great idea!
Old 12-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #80 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by InBlack View Post
Keep it simple, keep it left feed for now. Or have both a left or right feed choice (for the lefties).
This is a great idea!

My thought here is if I can get it to work on the T2, I can get it to work on the SR1.

It is pretty challenging. It feeds the paintballs really well but the FS wants to tip an jam. It feeds a couple then jams on the 3rd or 4th shot.

I turned the gun so the mag was vertical and it didn't jam.

So it seems FS is gravity sensitive even in a mag. So feed up or feed down might be the only way it works. I am sure they found this out developing the FN303. The drum mag is probably 100% reliable.

I have an idea on a stick mag but I thought i would take the easy way out by using existing mags.

I will try a stronger spring.That's the easiest thing to do to see if it solves the turning issue.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM