mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 06-08-2012, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

CCM Fan
TechT Hush Bolt

OH NO, how to make your T2 a detend "nibbeling" Empire Sniper!
What do you think?
-> My CCM S6
-> My whole family
Neurosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Featuring Death!

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Down grade that costs $50.
kynan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Thick

Send a message via AIM to HurtCow

CCM Fan
PPS Fan
I think you need to read the front page.

If I hurt your feelings or otherwise offended you, click here.
HurtCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
And using CCM's logo doesn't mean we endorse it.

Far from it.

We believe our bolts are the best for our product.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Though it is neat to see an after market upgrade for a CCM, I don't see it being an improvement, the o rings would undoubtedly make the pump stroke rougher. I see it as another "parts swap just for the sake of swapping parts", it may not be better bit it is just not stock. Its like when people replace a CCM reg, there is no need for it people just do it for the sake of doing it.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Brass Mafia Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
And using CCM's logo doesn't mean we endorse it.

Far from it.

We believe our bolts are the best for our product.
can't you get into legal action for using your logo if you really wanted to?
Leave me some feedback if you've dealt with me:
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
artguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
A little off topic but I was looking for one of our CCM logos for a comparison and came across this..

How awesome is that?

Edit:

Last edited by CCM Photographer; 06-08-2012 at 10:19 PM.
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Aggalicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by artguy63 View Post
x2?
AbeShip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by artguy63 View Post

Trade Dress.

United StatesIn the U.S., like trademarks, a product’s trade dress is legally protected by the Lanham Act, the federal statute which regulates trademarks and trade dress.[2] Trade dress protection is intended to protect consumers from packaging or appearance of products that are designed to imitate other products; to prevent a consumer from buying one product under the belief that it is another.[3] For example, the shape, color, and arrangement of the materials of a children's line of clothing can be protectable trade dress (though, the design of the garments themselves is not protected),[4] as can the design of a magazine cover,[5] the appearance and décor of a chain of Mexican-style restaurants,[6] and a method of displaying wine bottles in a wine shop.[7]

[edit] Statutory sourceUnder section 43(a) of the Lanham Act, a product's trade dress can be protected without formal registration with the PTO.[8] In relevant part, section 43(a) states the following:

"Any person who, on or in connection with any goods or services, or any container for goods, uses in commerce any word, term, name, symbol, or device, or any combination thereof, or any false designation of origin, false or misleading description of fact, or false or misleading representation of fact, which
(A) is likely to cause confusion, or to cause mistake, or to deceive [...] as to the origin, sponsorship, or approval of his or her goods, services, or commercial activities by another person, or
(B) in commercial advertising or promotion, misrepresents the nature, characteristics, qualities, or geographic origin of his or her or another person’s goods, services, or commercial activities,
shall be liable in a civil action by any person who believes that he or she is likely to be damaged by such an act."[9]
This statute allows the owner of a particular trade dress ("container for goods") to sue an infringer (a person or entity who illegally copies that trade dress) for violating section 43(a) without registering that trade dress with any formal agency or system (unlike the registration and application requirements for enforcing other forms of intellectual property, such as patents). It is commonly seen as providing “federal common law” protection for trade dress (and trademarks).[10]
Old 06-08-2012, 10:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Brass Mafia Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
Trade Dress.

United StatesIn the U.S., like trademarks, a product’s trade dress is legally protected by the Lanham Act, the federal statute which regulates trademarks and trade dress.[2] Trade dress protection is intended to protect consumers from packaging or appearance of products that are designed to imitate other products; to prevent a consumer from buying one product under the belief that it is another.[3] For example, the shape, color, and arrangement of the materials of a children's line of clothing can be protectable trade dress (though, the design of the garments themselves is not protected),[4] as can the design of a magazine cover,[5] the appearance and décor of a chain of Mexican-style restaurants,[6] and a method of displaying wine bottles in a wine shop.[7]

[edit] Statutory sourceUnder section 43(a) of the Lanham Act, a product's trade dress can be protected without formal registration with the PTO.[8] In relevant part, section 43(a) states the following:

"Any person who, on or in connection with any goods or services, or any container for goods, uses in commerce any word, term, name, symbol, or device, or any combination thereof, or any false designation of origin, false or misleading description of fact, or false or misleading representation of fact, which
(A) is likely to cause confusion, or to cause mistake, or to deceive [...] as to the origin, sponsorship, or approval of his or her goods, services, or commercial activities by another person, or
(B) in commercial advertising or promotion, misrepresents the nature, characteristics, qualities, or geographic origin of his or her or another person’s goods, services, or commercial activities,
shall be liable in a civil action by any person who believes that he or she is likely to be damaged by such an act."[9]
This statute allows the owner of a particular trade dress ("container for goods") to sue an infringer (a person or entity who illegally copies that trade dress) for violating section 43(a) without registering that trade dress with any formal agency or system (unlike the registration and application requirements for enforcing other forms of intellectual property, such as patents). It is commonly seen as providing “federal common law” protection for trade dress (and trademarks).[10]
sounds similar to the whole barrel deal between you guys and dye..

im assuming they didn't ask permission to use the logo or anything?

and off topic, but your products are the best for your platform bill. no need for upgrades.
Leave me some feedback if you've dealt with me:
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
artguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM