mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 10-18-2015, 05:34 PM   #1771 (permalink)

How much is it to order one?
Briangumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 05:48 PM   #1772 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
This is so true. Everybody is shooting 280 fps. Everybody is equal. The FS doesn't do magical things after it leaves the barrel. The gun or FS doesn't make you a bad shooter.

All the guns will shoot the same distance. 280 fps at the end of the barrel is the same for every gun. Do the math.

The end of the barrel is very important also.
When deciding important characteristics of the "end" of the barrel... what say you about the Hammerhead M50 tip? (adds 5" and some porting) I love the look of it, just not sure what it'll do at the end of a 14" Scenario Mofo Barrel...

** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Chappy: "This is MCB, we donít ask "why"."
Agglet re: Frink: "Much like a newborn baby your collection is both beautiful and disgusting."
russc: "PBN is a business, and that's why they prefer thousands of morons to hundreds of intelligent posters"
drum: "Between the ammo shipments and all the long rectangular packages, not to mention regular mail from the Pa. Superior Court, my mailman is pretty sure that I am a freak."
SpinDoctor15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 05:50 PM   #1773 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
On a separate topic, anyone ever bought anything from this company, or know anything about them? They have decent prices on AR-15 furniture:

ATI | Gun Stocks | Forends | Rails | Advanced Technology International

** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Chappy: "This is MCB, we donít ask "why"."
Agglet re: Frink: "Much like a newborn baby your collection is both beautiful and disgusting."
russc: "PBN is a business, and that's why they prefer thousands of morons to hundreds of intelligent posters"
drum: "Between the ammo shipments and all the long rectangular packages, not to mention regular mail from the Pa. Superior Court, my mailman is pretty sure that I am a freak."
SpinDoctor15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 07:00 PM   #1774 (permalink)

If it is $700 to order one, do we have to pay in full to get on the pre-order list? Also roughly what is the ETA right now ish? Finally what are included, I read that it may just be the AR15 body? Or am I reading this incorrectly?

Thanks!
Old 10-18-2015, 07:12 PM   #1775 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
If it is $700 to order one, do we have to pay in full to get on the pre-order list? Also roughly what is the ETA right now ish? Finally what are included, I read that it may just be the AR15 body? Or am I reading this incorrectly?

Thanks!
Right now it's $650 +shipping and tax where applicable for the body and 1 mag. Magazines are $35. These magazines are machined aluminium and not molded plastic.

The gun may come later complete with generic furniture. Right now most people want it without furniture so they can dress it up to their own like.

CCM does not require prepay ever.

You will pay when the item is ready to ship.
Old 10-18-2015, 07:30 PM   #1776 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Hey Bill I thought you said here https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...ml#post3141921 it comes with two mags?
BTW can you put me down for 9 mags total.
shinjinian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 07:33 PM   #1777 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
Right now it's $650 +shipping and tax where applicable for the body and 1 mag. Magazines are $35. These magazines are machined aluminium and not molded plastic.

The gun may come later complete with generic furniture. Right now most people want it without furniture so they can dress it up to their own like.

CCM does not require prepay ever.

You will pay when the item is ready to ship.

Hi CCMachinist,

Thanks for the fast reply. If I put my name on the waiting list, when do you think it would be ready by (So I know when approximately I would need teh funds by). Thanks!
Old 10-18-2015, 07:33 PM   #1778 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinDoctor15 View Post
When deciding important characteristics of the "end" of the barrel... what say you about the Hammerhead M50 tip? (adds 5" and some porting) I love the look of it, just not sure what it'll do at the end of a 14" Scenario Mofo Barrel...

I was referring to the end of the barrel needs to be nice and square cut. Much like a real gun.This is detrimental to real steel. I would like to see if it affects a slow moving FS. Which I believe it very much would.

This is the last place the projectile touches.

Porting,muzzle breaks, cans. I would like to see some high speed pics of the FS exiting the barrel. I believe the slightest turbulence would affect it's accuracy.

Some shooters believe the fuzz or the deformation on the tail of the FS affects it's accuracy.
Old 10-18-2015, 07:48 PM   #1779 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
Hi CCMachinist,

Thanks for the fast reply. If I put my name on the waiting list, when do you think it would be ready by (So I know when approximately I would need teh funds by). Thanks!

I don't have a date. I just started shipping the first ones.
Old 10-18-2015, 07:51 PM   #1780 (permalink)

Ah OK. Can I put my name down on the waiting list for one in the meantime (serial number does not matter - Maybe number 47 if it is available, if not then maybe 22?)?

Last edited by Briangumble; 10-18-2015 at 08:07 PM.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM