mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   CCM (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/)
-   -   I need a little help (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/245228-i-need-little-help.html)

Pumplayer 11-07-2013 10:27 PM

I need a little help

I need a little help deciding I've always wanted a ccm t2 but in the past I've had constant issues with any sniper with dual pump rods and that's why I've been hesitant on buying one, so my question is how many of y'all with t2's get binding issues, and is it smoother that a s6.5? Thanks

noclue119 11-07-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumplayer (Post 2838626)
I need a little help deciding I've always wanted a ccm t2 but in the past I've had constant issues with any sniper with dual pump rods and that's why I've been hesitant on buying one, so my question is how many of y'all with t2's get binding issues, and is it smoother that a s6.5? Thanks

Your sniper binding is a setup error. I won't go into details about the sniper but the T2 is just as smooth as the S6.5

If you are worried about binding on the t2 get a quad rod kit and you won't have any issues.

David A. 11-07-2013 10:51 PM

I have three T2s including some older ones and one that is just over a year old. They get used nearly every week-end. All are sprung as light as possible, to be a s smooth as possible. Never, never ever have any of them anything but smooth and consistent.

It is my guess your dual-rod binding problems were not with a T2...

There is one very bad thing that will happen if you get a T2...you will stop shooting with your other open-class markers.

BIG BOB 11-08-2013 01:06 PM

I've had about 4 or 5 t2s since they were released and have never had binding issues.

Mel 11-08-2013 02:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi there pump player!
One of the things we have done to alleviate any binding or twisting concerns on the T2 is the newest pump handle option, The T2 Quad Rod. Instead of just relying on the two pump arms and main guide rod into the lower tube, there is now a 4th rod (called the secondary guide rod) that comes out of the vert ASA and makes the pump handle virtually impossible to twist or bind up. Here is a picture of it.

Attachment 41896

For what it is worth, I think this is the best handle option for the T2.

If you have any other questions please feel free to drop me a line. Thanks!

Mel @ CCM
1-877-412-6850
melissa@chipleymachine.com

slowpoke 11-09-2013 08:24 PM

My T2 rocks! Best pump I ever owned. Period. Now patiently waiting for my J12.

Happy Chewy 11-09-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCM CHICK (Post 2838991)
Hi there pump player!
One of the things we have done to alleviate any binding or twisting concerns on the T2 is the newest pump handle option, The T2 Quad Rod. Instead of just relying on the two pump arms and main guide rod into the lower tube, there is now a 4th rod (called the secondary guide rod) that comes out of the vert ASA and makes the pump handle virtually impossible to twist or bind up. Here is a picture of it.

Attachment 41896

For what it is worth, I think this is the best handle option for the T2.

If you have any other questions please feel free to drop me a line. Thanks!

Mel @ CCM
1-877-412-6850
melissa@chipleymachine.com

Hi Mel does that cost extra or is it the new standard thing? If it costs more approximately how much?

Mel 11-11-2013 10:56 AM

There is no price difference on the pump handle options or frame options on a T2.