mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 01-13-2016, 12:49 PM   #1 (permalink)

S6.5 with weird trigger

i bought a s6.5 and have been having a couple problems with getting the trigger adjusted. Just wondering if anyone can help me with the issues I am having. Most times it fires just fine, if I am testing it at home it seems to work great. When I get to the field, sometimes the trigger will not fire the marker unless I squeeze the ever living daylights out of it. Even when it is doing that, I can still AT just fine, but single firing is just horrid. It usually goes away after 10-20 shots and I can't find a solution for it. I have adjusted the undertravel screw to the exact position it says, and I have it timed pretty good. Anything else that I am forgetting?
C4nn0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 01:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Formerly lancecst

CCM Fan
Adjust the sear lug in a little bit, you may have it to far out which make the release farther in the trigger pull. You generally want the gun to fire while ATing when the back block is about 1/8" from the body.
Old 01-13-2016, 01:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
here is all the instructions to solve any issues with CCM gun.

https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...w-updated.html
Old 01-13-2016, 01:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
GRATEFUL DEAD-ly

CCM Fan
I recently had the same problem with my 6.5. Sometimes I had to pull so hard that my finger almost hurt from pulling the trigger.
After Disassembly of the frame and removal of the trigger, I found the sides of the trigger, inside the frame to be "slightly gummed up" with old paint residue. A little solvent and a toothbrush helped to some extent, then a light wet-sanding with 1500 grit sand paper made it good as new. Smooth Trigger Pull and auto triggers like a dream.
I gleaned the info above from watching some of the videos mentioned above by CCMachinist. TF does a Fine Job of explaining almost anything about a CCM Marker.
Good Luck!
Now I am just waiting for CCM to get my new Aluminum Trigger to Anno, to be made into a beautiful Dust Red.
WoodsBaller57...Playin' Pump with my New CCM J2 - Prototype #04!

I Love My J2 >>>

I TRUELY DESPISE what "Photobucket' has done to the forums.
They are Financially GOUGING individuals who have used the service for years or Killing Pictures and in doing so, Ruining the continuity of the forum.

See My Feedback https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...=Woodsballer57

Last edited by WoodsBaller57; 01-13-2016 at 04:03 PM.
WoodsBaller57 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM