mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 11-02-2016, 02:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
DIRTBAGS

CCM Fan
GMAX CCM (Garret Maxwell) Markers (PBNation)

Not sure if this is OK to post but I figured there are some who would have interest in this side of CCM's history. I stumbled upon this thread on PBN and thought it deserved a place here on MCB. I'm not all that familiar with the GMAX product line or the heritage herein but as I mentioned, I'm sure a few members here can appreciate this. Thank you.

For Sale: GMAX’s and the last of a legacy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPREATR View Post
For Sale: GMAX’s and the last of a legacy!

Many of you are aware of the history with GMAX markers, designed, developed and machined at CCM by Garret Maxwell of Dynasty. They were originally to be a part of the Smart Parts product line-up, however due to final phase disagreements in manufacturing location; they went on to be insanely rare and gorgeous markers that were never to see production.

I’m not here to debate the rarity, quantity nor the complete history of the marker, let’s first agree, GMAX’s are exceptionally rare, with very few in the wild, so to speak.

What I’m offering is the last part of the legacy as a complete package, the package will include three (3) fully functional GMAX markers, ready for use and assembled with high performance parts and updated breakbeam eyes; additionally in this package I’m including nine (9) GMAX bodies, including matching GMAX ASA’s, GMAX eye covers, GMAX bolt pins and five (5) GMAX/CCM RipFrame’s with complete trigger hardware needed to assemble the frames, including an additional aftermarket frame.

Now that’s not all, I’m also including a huge collection of parts. These parts will assist you in assembling and producing your own limited run of GMAX markers with matching GMAX/CCM hardware; if you choose to recreate the original blue/black GMAX team markers, then you’ll have original bodies to achieve that goal!

Here’s the part about the last of the legacy, these bodies represent the very last parts that Garett produced many years ago; to show the origin and authenticity, I’m going to include the SolidWorks development files related to the entire GMAX project, not only will you have the last of the parts ever produced, you’ll have the SolidWorks project files.

GMAX Markers:

GMAX Bodies and ASA's:

GMAX/CCM RipFrames and RipFrame Hardware:

[B][U]GMAX Bare Assembly:

GMAX Installed Bolt Guide:

Collection of Parts Included:

GMAX SolidWorks Project File Sample:

The complete package price is $5500.00. No trades. I have no interest in trading, lastly I won’t part out the package. If you want a part of paintball history, gorgeous markers and the potential to create your own family of GMAX’s, here’s your chance. The potential return on investment is significantly greater than the asking price I’m requesting.

In follow-up, please don’t offer trades or request to purchase items separately, lastly let’s not get into any arguments about the history of the GMAX’s, as you can imagine, I’m fully aware of the history as I have the last of the parts produced and the development files of the entire project, so I feel reasonably qualified when discussing these markers.

If you have questions about any additional parts needed to complete the entire family of bodies beyond the essential items provided; additional parts, such as additional feednecks, regulator bodies and related are available from CCM, the machining birth-place of the GMAX, the crew at CCM can produce raw and raw/polished parts if so needed at a reasonable price.

Lastly, I've added additional pictures within this thread to view by thumbnail; if additional pictures and/or information is needed, please PM or e-mail me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!

Last edited by Yoder; 11-02-2016 at 03:00 PM.
Yoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 02:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
something something

CCM Fan
One thing to note was that there are a few of these that have been in the wild for years. I believe the number was around five. Some people believed that there were still some stowed away and here they are now... That is an insane deal for whoever grabbed it. Very cool piece of CCM history.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

WTB CCM & Shocktech Parts
Rspctd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 02:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rspctd View Post
One thing to note was that there are a few of these that have been in the wild for years. I believe the number was around five.
Think the consensus was that there were 7 out in the wild, with one being "destroyed." That "destroyed" one popped up on PBN about a year ago, from some guy who used to play on Ultimate and had it stashed away for many years.
Old 11-02-2016, 02:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
something something

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesak View Post
Think the consensus was that there were 7 out in the wild, with one being "destroyed." That "destroyed" one popped up on PBN about a year ago, from some guy who used to play on Ultimate and had it stashed away for many years.
Ah, thanks for the clarification.

Old 11-02-2016, 05:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rspctd View Post
One thing to note was that there are a few of these that have been in the wild for years. I believe the number was around five. Some people believed that there were still some stowed away and here they are now... That is an insane deal for whoever grabbed it. Very cool piece of CCM history.

Actually CCM had no interest in this project.This was Garrett Maxwell project.

Garrett was allowed to do his own projects. Yes he used CCM parts ( ccm does not warranty these parts ). These guns were never manufactured or assembled by CCM these were strictly a G-Max design and project. Any questions or issues is the responsibility of the seller.
CCMachinist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 06:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ridin' The ShortBus

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
PPS Fan
I had Garrett's Shocker...that thing was uber light and shot too fast lol

I wish I had the coin for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
....bro, you just gave me a quarter chub.
Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 06:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mrs. Harbinger the void

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post

Garrett was allowed to do his own projects. Yes he used CCM parts ( ccm does not warranty these parts ). These guns were never manufactured or assembled by CCM these were strictly a G-Max design and project. Any questions or issues is the responsibility of the seller.
That's a heck of an awesome thing to disavow. I can see why but they are definitely the most sought after private label gun ever produced. I'm still realing a bit. Wonder what they went for after the shouting was done, the price sure seemed well under market value.
spece108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 06:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
something something

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post

Thanks for the clarification Bill.

Old 11-02-2016, 06:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE NEW PA

were these a private label nxt?

peanut butter and jaaaaaaam!
B.R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 10:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mrs. Harbinger the void

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.R. View Post
were these a private label nxt?
Sft, not that it matters much. I think they all came with a single eye. That single screw held the cover and the eye in place. Break beams were a retro fit. With an aftermarket bolt, board, and a few of the mods that have come through the SOG over the years they are still as quality a shooter as anything that has come to market. Really a sweet, storied platform.

Dynasty had access to the never publicly released soft face dynasty bolt and of course smart parts team boards.
spece108 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM