What would you like to see next from CCM?
I have some things in mind - I want to hear yours. Feel free to duplicate what others have said - the most popular ones I will include in a voting thread next week.
So - What would you like to see them make?
A couple things :)
1) "Hitman" mod, as a stock option or upgrade.
2) Aluminum pump handles. I like the colored ones, but I'd like to be able to anodize :)
3) Slider A/T, not an 86* either. 45*
Here are my ideas:
1) A drop in Auto Trigger plate and Cam/Lever to retrograde DYE, WGP, Benchmark, and ANS frames.
2) A stock barrel that is bored for Freak inserts as an option when you buy a marker.
3) Bring back the .45 slim frame.
merlin pump kit
mini pump kit in pre and post 2k
86* hinge and slider frame and drop in at kits as said above
this would be a long shot but a pnuematic assist pump marker :D
They ought to make a single tube gun. I'd love to see what they could do with that platform.
true i would also like to see what they could do to the nelson platform
a gun that actually works for stock class.
I wanna see em make a spaceship!
oh, and a pump return spring :rolleyes:
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC