mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-13-2018, 04:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
CCM Photographer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011

CCM Fan
Lever Locks

Lever Locks are now back in stock.

https://store.chipleymachine.com/lever-lock-black/

CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 05:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Voted most ball-fondliest
 
freedummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Calgary, Alberta

Well shoot, today just keeps getting more expensive! Haha, claimed one. Is that matte black or gloss? Hard to tell.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flounder View Post
We don't do easy here! Here we do different and not done before!
Stuff for sale: Anti-rollout fingers
My feedback: MCB / eBay
freedummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 05:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
CCM Photographer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedummy View Post
Well shoot, today just keeps getting more expensive! Haha, claimed one. Is that matte black or gloss? Hard to tell.
That's our tumble/semi-gloss finish in hard ano black.
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 05:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Does anyone read this?
 
Jordan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jordan Station, Ontario, Canada

What about Angel feednecks? I need one for my LCD, and I haven't been able to find one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtCow View Post
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

“But Lord,” asked Gabriel, “Is this not too generous to these Canadians?”

And God replied, “Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.”

My Feedback

My Collection
Jordan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 05:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
CCM Photographer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
What about Angel feednecks? I need one for my LCD, and I haven't been able to find one.
What color feedneck are you looking for? I think we have some tumble/semi-gloss black feednecks left.
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 09:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Does anyone read this?
 
Jordan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jordan Station, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM Photographer View Post
What color feedneck are you looking for? I think we have some tumble/semi-gloss black feednecks left.
Exactly what I'm looking for.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtCow View Post
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

“But Lord,” asked Gabriel, “Is this not too generous to these Canadians?”

And God replied, “Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.”

My Feedback

My Collection
Jordan is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC