mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2009, 06:34 PM   #21 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCmachinist View Post
Its really about personal choice. You now have 3 CCM guns to choose from. We put the same love into all of them. Although the T2 is my favorite because it is so different than anything we have done. I like the new little innovations like what we have done to the A/T cam and arm and I also like the fact you can change the top tube out for a new look.
4 right... the sniper will be out soon correct?
__________________
cmosser502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:36 PM   #22 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
brycelarson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Minnesota

I assume there's a plan to do a stock class top - right? If so, are you going to offer a high efficiency, high pressure internals kit?
__________________
-Bryce Larson
brycecollinlarson@gmail.com
Feedback
brycelarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:42 PM   #23 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Cunha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Factory top takes two hole mount feeds so a phantom stock class setup will bolt right on there and I am sure someone could make something a bit more elegant if they wanted to.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:40 PM   #24 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
brycelarson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Minnesota

yeah, but swappable top tubes means you could get a really cool integrated stock class feed right from CCM.

just curious about options for guts.
__________________
-Bryce Larson
brycecollinlarson@gmail.com
Feedback
brycelarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:53 PM   #25 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Zaneeboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Canukistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I disagree respectfully on the above statement.....
The MAIN difference it the interchangeable top tube. Yeah the handle and milling is different as is the second pump arm, but none of those are really going to increase/decrease the performance of the gun, whereas, with the options the top tube brings is a whole new aspect to the CCM product line.
I think he meant "At the moment, the only difference is..." so on and so forth, but once the new bodies roll in, opinions should change
Zaneeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:11 AM   #26 (permalink)
Ran out of characters.
 
mtaylor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canmore, Alberta

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by brycelarson View Post
I assume there's a plan to do a stock class top - right? If so, are you going to offer a high efficiency, high pressure internals kit?
The stock class top was a concept. They don't plan to make one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Painthappy
Somethang straight-up wrong.. well, went wrong. Us thugs will now sack dem involved.
How to get around UPS fees
mtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:20 AM   #27 (permalink)
Yngling Half troll
 
EDDAKA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: East Texas
Send a message via AIM to EDDAKA Send a message via MSN to EDDAKA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
LOVE= blood, sweat and tears....
Can bills tears cure cancer?
__________________
Feedback
EDDAKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:48 AM   #28 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDDAKA View Post
Can bills tears cure cancer?
that would only be Mr. Norris not Mr. Bill
CCMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:02 AM   #29 (permalink)
Save Batteries, Play Pump
 
Join Date: Apr 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCmachinist View Post
that would only be Mr. Norris not Mr. Bill
:^funny:
__________________

LU_aDaK's Merchant Goods

LU_aDaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:18 AM   #30 (permalink)
Active Member
 
SKI008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

MSRP on these is going to be the same as an S6 or higher?
SKI008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC