mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2015, 12:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Active Member
 
2hits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Michigan

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Indy's Battleground PB, March 21st: Pump Game

I can't make it, but figured I would share this in case anyone in the area is interested.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1450...y_type=regular



Second ART OF PUMP CLUB GAME will be hosted at Indy's Battleground Paintball consisting of many diverse fields. See examples here: https://www.battlegroundindy.com/?page_id=33
Saturday, March 21at 10:00am
Indy's Battleground Paintball
2350 South State Rd 37, Greenwood, Indiana
$36 includes entry, all day air, and 500rds of Redemption paint.
Pump guns only.

Last edited by 2hits; 02-23-2015 at 01:03 AM.
2hits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Active Member
 
p8nured's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

I noticed the "CLUB" game in the title but is it open to the public/walkons????

I know there is another event up the road so just trying to plan my trip, thanks for any more info.
p8nured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Active Member
 
2hits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Michigan

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8nured View Post
I noticed the "CLUB" game in the title but is it open to the public/walkons????

I know there is another event up the road so just trying to plan my trip, thanks for any more info.
The "club" is just another way of saying Facebook group really. Anyone can show up, they are just mainly advertising these games through their Facebook group.

They had a decent turnout at their first game in February I think, so this one ought to be fun. The other event you are talking about is White River's big game I imagine, and that should be fun too. Can't go wrong either way, Indy seems like a good place to be a paintballer lately.
2hits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 05:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Active Member
 
p8nured's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hits View Post
The "club" is just another way of saying Facebook group really. Anyone can show up, they are just mainly advertising these games through their Facebook group.

They had a decent turnout at their first game in February I think, so this one ought to be fun. The other event you are talking about is White River's big game I imagine, and that should be fun too. Can't go wrong either way, Indy seems like a good place to be a paintballer lately.
Thanks for the reply, I follow Indy on FB and didn't see this event on their page. I'm about an hour and a half away from either place but would like to play a pump only event. Also you can't beat that price!
p8nured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 05:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ohio

Sounds like we're going to play some pump at Indy!! Should be a good time.
clemm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 12:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Active Member
 
p8nured's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemm View Post
Sounds like we're going to play some pump at Indy!! Should be a good time.
If you can get you butt out of bed.....
p8nured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 02:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8nured View Post
If you can get you butt out of bed.....

OK, old man!!
clemm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 08:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
One Shot Wonders
 
Delamorte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Collinsville, Illinois
Send a message via Yahoo to Delamorte

CCM Fan
I'll be there. First one was a fun time. Great group of players.
__________________
"OMG! Oh! - MY! - GOD! ... I've been playing over ten years and nobody ever told me I had to wear a cup! It's an outrage! A Conspiracy! Why didn't anyone tell me I could get shot in the balls! They hate my balls! Ten YEARS! Ahhhhhhhh! ... conspiracy" ~WilD

My Feedback
Delamorte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 12:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delamorte View Post
I'll be there. First one was a fun time. Great group of players.
We'll be there with the Hammer7's and others.
clemm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Central

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC