mcarterbrown.com  

Old 01-09-2017, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
slowly coming back around

new field opening up Lake Ozark/Osage Beach MO

My new job took me past a sign advertising a new paintball field opening up in Lake of the Ozarks (and just outside Osage Beach) called Fort 54 (being built by the Haunted Holler folks). Did some wandering about the internet after I got home and found their Facebook page. Not sure how many of you out there even live close enough, but just in case you do, may be worth checking it out. We're supposed to slow down the further into the year we get, so I may have time to check it out during the week (doubt I'll play, just a quick walk through of the fields) while waiting for my pickup times to hit, after they open of course.

The problem with America is that we confuse our politics for religion, and our religions for science.

Check out my current sale and my feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 10:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Its only been 8 years

Might be a good place for the St. Louis and K.C. guys to meet up and play one weekend. Let me know what you think when you walk it man. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder View Post
Bacci would know, can't remember how to summon him on this forum though, arrange some number six power tubes in a circle, sprinkle with gold cup and say his name three times maybe.
Sameel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 02:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Stick Feed Aficionado

PPS Fan
It's about 30 minutes from my lake house. I'll have to keep it in mind.
Kraus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 10:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
slowly coming back around

And I've found another new field in the Lake of the Ozarks area - Splatz Battleball Indoor Arena in Camdenton, just off of Old 5 South down Hwy 7 towards Montreal. You would think it'd be more outdoor-oriented with all of the open land (at least, away from the shoreline there's a lot of open fields and woods), but no, they're indoor/partially outdoor.

Again, when I get a spare moment, I'll swing in and take a look.

The problem with America is that we confuse our politics for religion, and our religions for science.

Check out my current sale and my feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 04:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

How are these fields and are they open yet?
My buddy just moved down there and he's been harassing me to visit so i may be down there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagi_tetsu View Post
And I've found another new field in the Lake of the Ozarks area - Splatz Battleball Indoor Arena in Camdenton, just off of Old 5 South down Hwy 7 towards Montreal. You would think it'd be more outdoor-oriented with all of the open land (at least, away from the shoreline there's a lot of open fields and woods), but no, they're indoor/partially outdoor.

Again, when I get a spare moment, I'll swing in and take a look.
0ldChicken is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Central