mcarterbrown.com  

Old 12-01-2018, 09:03 PM   #1 (permalink)

Swampy's Pump Only Event, Details inside

Its OFFICIAL! Old School is Back in Session! Put this one on your calendars because it gonna be great! Old school games on awesome old school fields, camaraderie and sportsmanship, What more can you want? Come play with some of the best old school ballers around. Bring a friend. Make some new friends. A great time WILL be had!
Swampy's Pump Only Event
Hosted by TC Paintball in Copemish, Michigan.
June 1st, 2019
One day event
Entry Fee: $40 includes field fee, all day air and 500 rounds of Graffiti. Plus if you want to stay for open play the next day, YOU ARE COVERED! Free camping for the weekend.
swampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 02:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
For Your Health

PPS Fan
Count me in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanonsGrin View Post
Did you create an account on here JUST to talk about your fascination with Britney Spears, or do you play paintball on the side as well?
Wabaanimkii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 09:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

Sweet! One volunteer, who's next?
Swampy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 09:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
For Your Health

PPS Fan
Just out of curiosity, do you know if the paint will be large enough for a day of no rollouts? Iím not familiar with graffiti. I know Wayne and TC staff care about their players.

Quote:
Did you create an account on here JUST to talk about your fascination with Britney Spears, or do you play paintball on the side as well?
Old 01-11-2019, 12:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bad Juju

Graffiti, in my experience, is wonderful stuff. Usually very consistently sized and round. I haven't seen it here in the midwest for about a year, but when I did I seem to remember it being in the 0.679 - 0.683 range.
ClarkGryphyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 06:58 PM   #6 (permalink)

That seems about right as I find Grafitti to avg .682 which can be a bit small for some of the old Sheridan guns. But as I recall, one of the guys at the October game wasn't having a problem with them and he was running an old P68.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

Swampy, I am working on trying to make my self present and hoping to have some fresh young blood to bring out. What are the camping arrangements like? Can i bring a camper? is there any electricity? Water hookups?
AmericanPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 02:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
For Your Health

PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPaintball View Post
Swampy, I am working on trying to make my self present and hoping to have some fresh young blood to bring out. What are the camping arrangements like? Can i bring a camper? is there any electricity? Water hookups?
The owner has allowed campers in the past, but there are no water or electric hookups for them. Restrooms are available in the store along with a port-o-John for the larger games (I donít know how permanent this is)

There is a drinking pump outside as well. All campers be warned, this field has a basically desert climate. Blazing hot in the day, and sometimes it will creep into the low 40ís at night. Iíve camped here twice a year since 2014 and itís been warm at night only once.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2019, 08:38 AM   #9 (permalink)

AP, be good to have you back. It's like getting the band back together. Lol. I plan on dragging the camper along as well. There are no hook ups but there is running water and a bathroom in the reg shack.
Bring new blood huh? That's way cool. Hope to see you there.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member

Hoping to see some more players make it to this event. I won't be able to stay the night after all, but game day for sure. Any other Michigan players need some motivation to make it out?
AmericanPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Central