mcarterbrown.com  

Collectors Corner A place to post up and show off your collection.

Old 09-29-2018, 12:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
VoodistMonk

Mine... Mine... Mine...

I bought a 2012 Fenix from a member here to get back into the game. It came with the clamping feed neck.

Before the Fenix arrived, I read about the Spyder balance valve and immediately purchased a VS3 on eBay. It came with the green body kit and CP reg.

I bought some spring kits and gauges and a chrono and a hopper that can keep up with the E-grip Spyders...

I still have no batteries or chargers for the E-grip Spyders. Lol. But the hopper came with batteries!

Again from this forum, I bought a cheap marker lot advertised with Tigersharks... when it arrived it had two Stingrays! What fun, except I had already bought a 14" Nite Stix Raptor threaded barrel on eBay for a Tigershark that I don't have. Lol. It's fine, all is fine.

So here is what I have now... obviously still need tanks and hoppers and masks, but I'm officially back in the game!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180928_203751.jpg (266.1 KB, 267 views)
DavidBoren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 01:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
VoodistMonk

The one Stingray came with a grooved Tigershark barrel, oddly enough. Some homebrew porting, too, for better or for worse. I'm going to make a project marker and spare parts marker out of the pair of Stingrays.

The Eradicator is going to get a 12g adapter, maybe in a vertical ASA adapter from a Raptor, maybe using the molded in bottomline with super small brass hoses. Either way, eventually springfeed and 12g's. It's happening.

The Avenger is most likely getting a Neo Power Valve, possibly in combination with the low turbulence PPS valve. My daughter really likes the red VL Avenger, so I'm probably going to build it up fancy and hide it away until she is older.

Anyways, I know it's nothing fancy, but I don't think there are minimum requirements to post, here is my meagre collection.
DavidBoren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 08:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mar
Carter's wife's boyfriend

Brass and Wood Fan
welcome back!!!!
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Collectors Corner