mcarterbrown.com  

Collectors Corner A place to post up and show off your collection.

Old 12-01-2019, 03:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Does anyone read this?

My (new) collection

I traded my e-pneumag project to Moving_Target for a project Mini.... I've done a few things to it since I got it.

M_T had already installed an Empire Shockwave board and done some scrubbing, but I ended up tearing it apart and deep-cleaning everything (pretty gross inside). I added a Relay, since the stock Mini reg was shot, grabbed an Angel to Cocker thread adapter from autocockerparts.com (it's a sleeve that goes over the Angel threads and converts it to Cocker threads, pretty slick), accidentally bought a Nummech foregrip extender (I got sent the extender by accident instead of the drop forward I bought, got it all straightened out with Andy - good guy!) which turns out feels great, and bought an Axtenze drop-back from Menace that puts my new 50/4500 in the perfect spot. I've left the gun otherwise mostly stock, with the stock feedneck and trigger, but also added a spring to the back of the trigger to reduce the bounciness caused by the magnet return.

Typhoon P1262, originally a backbottle gun - I converted it to vertical air, modified an Automag frame to accept the PPS frame internals, hammered in some wedgits, added a female Stab, and rebuilt everything. I put some details up on this in the Custom section.

1997 Brass Eagle Rainmaker - all the Mad Marty mods done to lower carrier and hammer assemblies, custom valve with turned-down valve stem, 16" SP All American and stock bull barrels, main reg gutted and capped with a bottomline high pressure Maxflow and SP Gadget grip up front, Freedummy-made custom Delrin bolt. MAC valve and ram have been fitted with larger diameter elbows/barbs to assist with cycling. Currently equipped with a modified Cocker shroud to cover the ram and solenoid and house the battery as well. It's been converted to a '99 SF board and 9V.

Shoots 280FPS at 300psi input with the right paint. Still VERY loud with the bull barrel . Made the guy at the chrony jump last time I had it out.
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

“But Lord,” asked Gabriel, “Is this not too generous to these Canadians?”

And God replied, “Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.”

My Feedback

My Collection

Last edited by Jordan; 01-12-2020 at 08:52 PM.
Jordan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 03:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Very nice!!!

Do not ask me to send paypal friends and family. It makes me call the Bat Phone.

My Feedback:

https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html
THE Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 01:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
How do I turn this on?

Glad you were able to beat that mini into submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post
I'm gonna pop some aggs.
Only got 20 rounds in my pocket.
I'm huntin'
Looking for some cover,
This is ****ing awesome.
moving_target is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 02:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Does anyone read this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_target View Post
Glad you were able to beat that mini into submission
I think I've spent double what it's worth to do so.
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

My Feedback

My Collection
Old 12-03-2019, 02:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tinkerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post

I've got a big box of random stuff coming that appears to have two nearly complete Rainmakers in it, so expect some more things to be added to the thread over the winter.
You can't resist a rainmaker.
Macdave06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 08:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Does anyone read this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macdave06 View Post
You can't resist a rainmaker.
I just hate seeing them end up in a closet.... once all the problem areas are fixed, they're really fun guns to use.

My Feedback

My Collection
Old 12-03-2019, 08:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
https://i.imgur.com/vtAN99uh.jpg

I've got a big box of random stuff coming that appears to have two nearly complete Rainmakers in it, so expect some more things to be added to the thread over the winter.
A Double barrelled nasty rainmaker is about to be born!
Marker Collection: 1998 purple ano RF minicocker, 1996 RF mini cocker, 2002 RF autococker, bonzai splash RF minimag, 68-Automag LF classic, ICD thundercat, tippmann pro-carbine, tippmann flatline a5 , tippmann pro-am, tippmann 68-special, smart parts 4x4 sport, tfgpb mech sp-1 , spyder compact , tippmann sl68II , tippmann flatline model-98, gog enmey, tippmann mini-lite

https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html
Meleager7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 10:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Does anyone read this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meleager7 View Post
A Double barrelled nasty rainmaker is about to be born!
That's beyond my capabilities at this time... but there'll be something interesting built, you can be sure of that.

My Feedback

My Collection
Old 12-03-2019, 10:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCI Phantom Fan
Quote:
Oooh - watching with excitement
Rainmaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 10:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
Springfeed the world.

I'm just happy you didn't sell everything and quit.

That Mini looks dope.
RAZRBAKK is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Collectors Corner