mcarterbrown.com  

Custom Projects / Custom Questions How do I customize? What do I customize? What do I use? Share you experiences and faults here!

Old 12-04-2010, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
RTP Fan
Automatic Non-Electric Autococker

Im Building my Newest Creation! An Mechanical Automatic Autococker. No batterys ever used in the gun! no Board or anything, here are the plans! a Regular Autococker has a 3way,ram,and 2 regulators. mines gonna have 2 3ways or a custom 5 way.Giggity!.2 rams! and 2 Regulators. The second 3 way will most likely be inside the frame and a small but strong pnuematic ram will be inside the frame. heres what will hopefully happen. 1. the trigger is pulled. 2. halfway through the trigger pull the gun shoots, then recockes. 3. finishing the trigger pull will allow the second 3 way to send air to the ram inside the trigger frame pushing the trigger forward. 4. with the same amount of constant pressure that your fingers been pulling sice the beginning of the pull the ram will use a qev to de pressurize that will allow the trigger to be pulled again and will repeat step 1. but your finger has never stopped using the amount of pessure to pull the trigger so you dont have to let off pressure and pulling the trigger again. like an autotrigger for a autococker but cheaper and is used o autocockers not on pump guns. hit me up anytime you want for updates on the build and ill have pictures up soon. thanks
ksciupider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Space Alien

I'd like to see a drawing or schematics, it sounds interesting. I'm having serious trouble picturing this in my head without 2 very leaky 3-ways.
BrakAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
RTP Fan
working on them now!
Old 12-04-2010, 04:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Let me know when you've got all the parts amassed, so that I can show you how to do it simpler.
alpha434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
RTP Fan
whats the simpler idea?
Old 12-04-2010, 04:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
RTP Fan
i need to find a printable version of a black and white autococker schematics to work on.
Old 12-04-2010, 04:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
TFGPB

Not quite full auto, it is considered RT with a setup like that. Boston Paintball had the Reflex Cocker that did the same thing, but with a different valve setup that didn't require adding an additional stage to the trigger pull.

You can accomplish something very similar by splitting the flow from one of the outputs of the 4-way through a flow control valve and directing it to a ram in the frame.

Try here for a black and white exploded view of a Cocker as well as other various useful information:
https://haveblue.org/tech/autococker/index.shtml
y0da900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Guilty of being delicious

Fan of EMR
Or... put a AT kit on a semi? Speed of your full auto is directly dependent on the LPR pressure.

Proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIiyvTGiOqA
A world is supported by four things: the learning of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the righteous, and the valor of the brave. But all of these are as nothing without a ruler who knows the art of ruling. Discourses on Galactic Leadership

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves." - Bill Hicks

R.I.P Bill Hicks
criticalhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
RTP Fan
Wanna read my topic again. CHEAPER without a 200 dollar Autotrigger! anyways that setup kept burping and jamming
Old 12-04-2010, 05:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Guilty of being delicious

Fan of EMR
Sorry I never knew AT where that expensive. My bad.
A world is supported by four things: the learning of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the righteous, and the valor of the brave. But all of these are as nothing without a ruler who knows the art of ruling. Discourses on Galactic Leadership

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves." - Bill Hicks

R.I.P Bill Hicks
criticalhammer is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Custom Projects / Custom Questions