mcarterbrown.com  

Custom Projects / Custom Questions How do I customize? What do I customize? What do I use? Share you experiences and faults here!

Old Today, 02:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
Lord of Bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocsMachine View Post
Dude, I told you I'd make you one. You just need a little patience, there's a couple of customers ahead of you.

Point in fact, I'd been thinking about making myself one (in an admittedly kind of vague way) since I got mine. That and maybe a Freak barrel... How 'bout that, have the only (or one of two, anyway) aftermarket barrels ever, in existence, for the Blade?

It's kind of a pity all the local players are basically noobs- they have no idea about markers in general, just what the field rents and what they see on the shelves at Wal-Mart (which are M98s and some bubble-packed blowback crap-o-matic.)

If I showed up at the field with a tricked out Blade, nobody'd bat an eye. To them, it's just some non-rental, and if it's a personally owned gun, that means it must be something cool, probably a machine gun, we wanna be on HIS side!

My schedule is packed through November. If you can stand waiting a bit, I'll make ya one- maybe even a new bolt, too. (Again assuming the B1 uses the same bolt as a B2.)

Drop me a line in a week or so, I'll have a better idea what my schedule is like.

Doc.
Sweet! Thank you!
Myrkul is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Custom Projects / Custom Questions

« Custom auto-cocker | - »