mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 06-11-2010, 01:46 PM   #21 (permalink)
Autocannibal

Agglets try to be agg. That defeats the point entirely.

edit: The jerseys look 4XL because you're looking at 10-16 year old kids in used adult sized equipment.
tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:50 PM   #22 (permalink)
Expose The Corruption

Schmitti calm down it was a joke. and your are generalizing the style as loud. Stop hating on the net about it, it seems like wasted negative energy. It's all about the love of the game right? the hating was not pointed at you.. just in general.
“We can still holler and shout but we have to light the lamps that shed the light on corruption, injustice, ineptitude and abuse of power. When we do, you will see the villains scurry into the woodwork the way roaches do when you turn on the light.” Frank Serpico
Serpico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:51 PM   #23 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)

CCM Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmitti View Post
No.. once again... it's a trend that in not definable because it changes constantly... and if you aren't caught up in it you yourself are looked upon as the idiot because you just aren't agg... while all of us that are not caught up in it look upon the agg as the idiots because they think agg is cool....

It's F'ng high school "who and what is Cool" extended into paintball = LAME!

You guys dress how ever you want.... if you where stuff that is going to make you stand out like a turd in a punch bowl... cool, so much the better for me to be able to see you and shoot at you. I don't care if you want to look like dopes, or bums. Just don't put me down for not being able to figure out why you think you are all that and a bag of chips.

E
Woah... i never said i play the attitude of agg... i just like the style... or at least the last time i payed attention to the agg style..

I understand your comments werent directed at me, but i want to defend myself as an honorable player who just likes that style.
Droop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:52 PM   #24 (permalink)
Expose The Corruption

Style is style.
“We can still holler and shout but we have to light the lamps that shed the light on corruption, injustice, ineptitude and abuse of power. When we do, you will see the villains scurry into the woodwork the way roaches do when you turn on the light.” Frank Serpico
Old 06-11-2010, 01:54 PM   #25 (permalink)
Red=Moderator

Dude... all is calm on my end.... until I hit the play button and start up "Working Man" again.... I was trying to throw out some logic (not hate... believe me, there isn't much the kiddies and agg folks could do fashion wise that could cause me to hate them) as to why the question and confusion comes up. If you have a problem with the logic, then I can't help you. But to throw "don't hate" out there like that... that's a pretty weak retort.

E
Schmitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:57 PM   #26 (permalink)
Expose The Corruption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmitti View Post
Dude... all is calm on my end.... until I hit the play button and start up "Working Man" again.... I was trying to throw out some logic (not hate... believe me, there isn't much the kiddies and agg folks could do fashion wise that could cause me to hate them) as to why the question and confusion comes up. If you have a problem with the logic, then I can't help you. But to throw "don't hate" out there like that... that's a pretty weak retort.

E
i think we are on the same page then after all. :highfive:
Old 06-11-2010, 01:57 PM   #27 (permalink)
Red=Moderator

Droop... my comments were generalized. If you want to lump your self in with those that I described then I can't help you there. And I love how you guys are putting words/thoughts into what I wrote that aren't there.... no where did I suggest anything about honor.... for you to defend your honor when it's not needed makes you seem guilty.

Hmmmmm?

And I know that there are more than enough people who wear jerseys that have honor. And I know there are plenty of people that don't wear jerseys that don't have honor.

Ones fashion, or lack there of, does not an honorable player make.

E
Schmitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:00 PM   #28 (permalink)
Moderating From Above

Send a message via MSN to Harbinger[TG]

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpico View Post
you are generalizing broseph. agglets are not the definition of agg.
May Velcor smite your gun down this weekend.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
So say we all!

Send a message via AIM to Drachen Send a message via MSN to Drachen

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop View Post
hrm... well then i have my own style... i live a goofy, and free lifeystyle, and i play paintball the same way... haha
You're dead to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintsoldier View Post
Ok so, I skimmed over a couple of pages in the above thread and I gather the "style" to be not washing your pants, wearing camo pants with a jersey and using your equipment (pads, head wear, cleats, et cetera) until it falls off of you.
Hey now, I wear camo pants and a jersey that isn't camo. Though it's a team jersey.....and we play in the woods mostly....so I'm not agg right? lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpico View Post
you are generalizing broseph. agglets are not the definition of agg.
Where's Harb? We need the ban hammer.
Current Collection: Azodin KP3 - GOG Enmey - AGD ULE Mag - Bob Long Defiant - Empire Axe - AM-P Illusion - Tippmann 68 Carbine - Tippmann SL 68 II - ICD Promaster - Tippmann 98 Custom (x2) - Smart Parts Ion (x2) - System X Type X
Drachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:00 PM   #30 (permalink)
Expose The Corruption

true that. there are a lot of posers out there. haha that word is old.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone