mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2010, 07:36 PM   #61 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradNorCal View Post
the reason HK is lumped together with cheaters and wipers is because they are cheaters and wipers

I've seen youtube vids of them pulling dead man walks and crap at national tournaments

i guess im just a hataaaaaaaaaar

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I've seen more videos of woodsball players wiping/cheating/playing on and being generally obnoxious... does that mean I get to lump all woods/milsim players together and say they all do it?

While, I am not a follower of HK, I understand it.

To me, you need to be in that area of the country to be apart of HK... having a kid who grew up in Long Island say that they are a part of HK is hilarious to me...

The original HK was about a group of teens who wanted to play together as often as possible, and have fun doing it... it grew to what it is today with mostly wanna be HK'ers... I own an HK headband because I support HK... but that headband never leaves my wall.

But... my jersey is composed of hot pink hearts and a cupcake... so I may be a little off the wall...
VendettaPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:46 PM   #62 (permalink)
Expose The Corruption
 
Serpico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Brooklyn, New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradNorCal View Post
the reason HK is lumped together with cheaters and wipers is because they are cheaters and wipers

I've seen youtube vids of them pulling dead man walks and crap at national tournaments

i guess im just a hataaaaaaaaaar

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
that dead man's walk was by Sloppy like 6 years ago. our team (wevo paintball) had LA Hitmen cheat hard against them at jacksonville osc in 08 but it didn't change their sales or following any.. a lot of teams have bad reps for obvious reasons.
__________________
“We can still holler and shout but we have to light the lamps that shed the light on corruption, injustice, ineptitude and abuse of power. When we do, you will see the villains scurry into the woodwork the way roaches do when you turn on the light.” Frank Serpico
Serpico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:41 PM   #63 (permalink)
Milquetoast
 
ConradNorCal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by VendettaPaintball View Post
I've seen more videos of woodsball players wiping/cheating/playing on and being generally obnoxious... does that mean I get to lump all woods/milsim players together and say they all do it?

While, I am not a follower of HK, I understand it.
I didn't lump all speedballers together...... I said one team known as HK cheated using 1 legitimate example that can be documented

your point is a gross overgeneralization about an assumption not based on any legitimate base you made about my statement

that form of rhetorical argument your using against me is like dancing around me singing....

I'm rubber, your glue
All the mean things you say
Bounce off me
and stick to you! *sticks out tongue*


oh and to the guy saying the LA Hitmen cheat,
did the refs catch and penalize them or are you just saying that b/c you lost to a really good team....?
ConradNorCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:45 PM   #64 (permalink)
Moderating From Above
 
Harbinger[TG]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Riding A Pale Horse
Send a message via MSN to Harbinger[TG]

Fan of EMR
Bam!
__________________
TRAILGUNNERS SCENARIO | RULES and FAQs
Harbinger[TG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #65 (permalink)
Milquetoast
 
ConradNorCal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger[TG] View Post
nagg
ConradNorCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:49 PM   #66 (permalink)
Moderating From Above
 
Harbinger[TG]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Riding A Pale Horse
Send a message via MSN to Harbinger[TG]

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConradNorCal View Post
nagg
LOL
Steve sent me that like 4 or 5 years ago, just before they got real popular. Steve, Mike, and I all modded PBN years ago and go way back. I have no issues with those dudes. Now some of their superfanboys, that is another story.
__________________
TRAILGUNNERS SCENARIO | RULES and FAQs
Harbinger[TG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:49 PM   #67 (permalink)
Expose The Corruption
 
Serpico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Brooklyn, New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger[TG] View Post
i wish i had one made back when.
__________________
“We can still holler and shout but we have to light the lamps that shed the light on corruption, injustice, ineptitude and abuse of power. When we do, you will see the villains scurry into the woodwork the way roaches do when you turn on the light.” Frank Serpico
Serpico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:51 PM   #68 (permalink)
Moderating From Above
 
Harbinger[TG]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Riding A Pale Horse
Send a message via MSN to Harbinger[TG]

Fan of EMR
I have a giant red one somehwere too, and a few short sleeves.
__________________
TRAILGUNNERS SCENARIO | RULES and FAQs
Harbinger[TG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 06:51 PM   #69 (permalink)
Call me... Cardgage.
 
Dr. Isotope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: SoCal, USA!!
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Isotope



My sole complaint about this pic is that it doesn't show that my buddy on the right is wearing flip-flops. I'm in the middle. When the weather's cooler, I just play barefoot. Win. The dude on the left is legally blind. Has about 30% visual acuity in his left eye, the right eye is completely blind. I dunno if that's agg, but it's something.
Dr. Isotope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 07:00 PM   #70 (permalink)
Reinventing the Wheel
 
LoopyDood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Isotope View Post
The dude on the left is legally blind. Has about 30% visual acuity in his left eye, the right eye is completely blind. I dunno if that's agg, but it's something.
Is that why he hasn't noticed his neckbeard and shaved it off yet?

Yes, I know I'm going to get yelled at for this post.
LoopyDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC