mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 07-05-2011, 12:54 AM   #1291 (permalink)
Just a blip on the radar

Nah, that's just cause Texas blows and Kansas sucks, lol!

thisissparta is actually in Detroit. He just gets lost once in a while.
MCB feedback, SOC feedback - 26/0/0, PBnation feedback - 8/0/0, ebay feedback - 14/0/0
vikingshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:28 AM   #1292 (permalink)
BLOODwaSHED

vikingshadow:

He stood on a fog covered battlefield strewn with the recently slain, his weapon held at his side, held so tight it might as well have been fused to his bone.
What was left of his armor was still dripping with fresh blood, blood that was not his own.
Under the knots and braids of his thick Norse hair his face was stiff and emotionless, with his eyes piercing out from under the brow of his helm he saw the last of his opponents, one young man, about 16 to 18 years of age trembling only 30 feet away.
The young man had no weapon, only a small wooden shield.
The Viking beast hurled his axe as hard as he could at the man, the man held his shield up in petty defence....To no avail, the axe smashed through his shield sending splinters into the mans face, the axe continued on proceeding to take off most of his left cheek and severing his ear, the young man began to drop to the ground.
But like a blast of stale air the Viking Lord was already standing over the man, grabbing him by the collar of his raiment and holding him to the sky with one arm.
Their eyes locked and there was nothing but silence for what seemed an eternity.....Finally the Viking opened his maw and said "see you at next Sundays game steve?" and then continued to walk back to the prep station to collect his gear.
"I'm not an atheist, and I don't think I can call my self a pantheist. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many languages. The child knows someone must have written those books. It does not know how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangement of the books but doesn't know what it is. That , it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God. We see the universe marvelously arranged and obeying certain laws but only dimly understand these laws. Our limited minds grasp the mysterious force that moves the constellations. Albert Einstein
bloodwashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 02:16 AM   #1293 (permalink)
Real RocknRolla

Bloodwashed sold his soul to the devil...and got change back
CanadianBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:11 AM   #1294 (permalink)
BLOODwaSHED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBlues View Post
Bloodwashed sold his soul to the devil...and got change back
Close enough...I actually stole it back from him.

CanadianBlues can play the blues with bagpipes.
"I'm not an atheist, and I don't think I can call my self a pantheist. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many languages. The child knows someone must have written those books. It does not know how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangement of the books but doesn't know what it is. That , it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God. We see the universe marvelously arranged and obeying certain laws but only dimly understand these laws. Our limited minds grasp the mysterious force that moves the constellations. Albert Einstein
bloodwashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:32 AM   #1295 (permalink)
This is Madness!

CCM Fan
Bloodwashed actually just misplaced a red sock and it got mixed in with his whites.
Old 07-05-2011, 03:38 AM   #1296 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Location: Plano, TX by way of Pasadena, CA by way of Memphis, TN
Send a message via AIM to zenmic Send a message via MSN to zenmic Send a message via Yahoo to zenmic

thisissparta learned Ti Kwan Leap from Ed Gooberman.

Ti Kwan Leap
zenmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:46 AM   #1297 (permalink)
I drive the boat.

Send a message via Yahoo to Tugboater203

zenmic has never tasted the bitterness of defeat.
Old 07-05-2011, 07:52 AM   #1298 (permalink)
My "brother"

CCM Fan
Tugboater203 often tastes the sweet nectar of youth, but only if its over 16 years old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_controller View Post
I am a fag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_controller View Post
thats what happens when i leave mcb up at work.....

Last edited by Julien; 07-05-2011 at 08:06 AM.
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:31 PM   #1299 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Location: Plano, TX by way of Pasadena, CA by way of Memphis, TN
Send a message via AIM to zenmic Send a message via MSN to zenmic Send a message via Yahoo to zenmic

Julien didn't like shoestrings fries so he named them after himself.
zenmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:23 PM   #1300 (permalink)
Just a blip on the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodwashed View Post
vikingshadow:

He stood on a fog covered battlefield strewn with the recently slain, his weapon held at his side, held so tight it might as well have been fused to his bone.
What was left of his armor was still dripping with fresh blood, blood that was not his own.
Under the knots and braids of his thick Norse hair his face was stiff and emotionless, with his eyes piercing out from under the brow of his helm he saw the last of his opponents, one young man, about 16 to 18 years of age trembling only 30 feet away.
The young man had no weapon, only a small wooden shield.
The Viking beast hurled his axe as hard as he could at the man, the man held his shield up in petty defence....To no avail, the axe smashed through his shield sending splinters into the mans face, the axe continued on proceeding to take off most of his left cheek and severing his ear, the young man began to drop to the ground.
But like a blast of stale air the Viking Lord was already standing over the man, grabbing him by the collar of his raiment and holding him to the sky with one arm.
Their eyes locked and there was nothing but silence for what seemed an eternity.....Finally the Viking opened his maw and said "see you at next Sundays game steve?" and then continued to walk back to the prep station to collect his gear.
Damn, if this wasn't so long I'd quote it in my sig! Hahaha!

zenmic shaves with razors made from Adamantium. Nothing else can cut through his beastly leg hairs!
MCB feedback, SOC feedback - 26/0/0, PBnation feedback - 8/0/0, ebay feedback - 14/0/0
vikingshadow is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone