mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-09-2011, 04:20 PM   #51 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mpsd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Brazil

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Hi, I'm Megaman.

I finally have a real job, so I can buy gear now.

I joined MCB last week, and have spent at least 12 hours lurking BST, only to keep telling myself that my 2 Spyders from 2002 work fine for my playing style (semi-annual woodsball with a bunch of other non-competitive guys).

I had a dream about getting an Invert Mini a few nights ago.
Forget the Mini. Get a pump. And a Mag. And some Brass. And an older blowback semi just to check the feel of it (you know, the actual blow-back kick those old guns provided), and then you could get another pump to see the difference between a cocker and a Nelson and then... oh well. That's what MCB does to us...

Anyways, you should prepare you budget LOL
mpsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:22 PM   #52 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mpsd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Brazil

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbthebenji View Post
Hi, I'm bigbthebenji.

I've owned 800+ guns. I have had pretty much every type of gun imagineable, yet I prefer to use my brother's old classic automag which he purchased in 1992. Its beginning to rust and I never clean it or oil it, yet it comes out shooting +-1 fps each weekend. I've got like 5 LVL10 kits here but use a LVL 7 myself, lol.
Really? 800!?!?!?! That's the LARGEST collection I've ever heard about!

And I thought 70 were too much. Any pics of it?
mpsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:24 PM   #53 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
dgorman47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut

Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote View Post
I cruise Craigslist for casual encounters with strange cockers.
That is sig worthy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote View Post
I cruise Craigslist for casual encounters with strange cockers.
MY FEEDBACK



Parallax 47 Photography
dgorman47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:09 PM   #54 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Megaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Philly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpsd View Post
Forget the Mini. Get a pump. And a Mag. And some Brass. And an older blowback semi just to check the feel of it (you know, the actual blow-back kick those old guns provided), and then you could get another pump to see the difference between a cocker and a Nelson and then... oh well. That's what MCB does to us...

Anyways, you should prepare you budget LOL
yyeeeaaahhhh, I'm trying really hard to resist buying every sub $150 Mag I see. And speaking of blowback kick, I keep remembering how much I loved the tippman 68 Carbine. Ohh and I really want one of those crappy carbon fiber barrels, and a mask that doesn't look like a rental, and a barrel kit,and a nice 12 gram adapter, and a cool mil-sim gun, oh and a Q Loader, and a decent fiber wrapped HPA tank, and a drop forward that doesn't wobble, and maybe one of those...

Yeah I think its started.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #55 (permalink)
I see dead people
 
chopper duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Metro ATL

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
yyeeeaaahhhh, I'm trying really hard to resist buying every sub $150 Mag I see. And speaking of blowback kick, I keep remembering how much I loved the tippman 68 Carbine. Ohh and I really want one of those crappy carbon fiber barrels, and a mask that doesn't look like a rental, and a barrel kit,and a nice 12 gram adapter, and a cool mil-sim gun, oh and a Q Loader, and a decent fiber wrapped HPA tank, and a drop forward that doesn't wobble, and maybe one of those...

Yeah I think its started.
Yeah, that's how it starts.

You'll try and get back to where you are now, but you won't. Trust me. I've been trying to "Get back to basics" for over a year. Three weeks ago, I didn't have any AKA guns left. Yesterday I took this picture:
__________________
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:20 PM   #56 (permalink)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
 
Droop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle, WA

CCM Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpsd View Post
Really? 800!?!?!?! That's the LARGEST collection I've ever heard about!

And I thought 70 were too much. Any pics of it?
you clearly have not heard the legend of Dan Bacci.
except dan keeps a large majority of his stuff.
Droop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:09 PM   #57 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan
 
super_stanchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oregon City, OR

CCM Fan
Big B....

I'm chasing ya down

I'm about 200 right now
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #58 (permalink)
Used2B Bigbthebenji
 
PaintballDNA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Los Angeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpsd View Post
Really? 800!?!?!?! That's the LARGEST collection I've ever heard about!

And I thought 70 were too much. Any pics of it?
I've still got pics of maybe 300 of the guns I've owned, maybe I'll make a photobucket folder dedicated to them to show off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop View Post
you clearly have not heard the legend of Dan Bacci.
except dan keeps a large majority of his stuff.
Seriously, Bacci puts me to shame. I've heard rumors that his "current" collection is >1000 guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_stanchy View Post
Big B....

I'm chasing ya down

I'm about 200 right now
How long ya been doin it? Thats pretty impressive as is!
PaintballDNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:25 PM   #59 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
mpsd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Brazil

CCM Fan
I thought Dan sold most of his collection when he put over 300 guns for sale. I didn't know he kept so many...
mpsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:28 PM   #60 (permalink)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
 
Droop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle, WA

CCM Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpsd View Post
I thought Dan sold most of his collection when he put over 300 guns for sale. I didn't know he kept so many...
I have personally seen the gungeon. i will attest to its glory. and i can likely confirm that rumor benji. that number might just be the "for sales"
Droop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC