mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 02-17-2016, 12:24 AM   #3771 (permalink)
Its only been 8 years

12 gram quick changer, L stock for the phantom, some woodland flexs and a 3.5oz baby tank. A couple more months and the phantom is going to be hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder View Post
Bacci would know, can't remember how to summon him on this forum though, arrange some number six power tubes in a circle, sprinkle with gold cup and say his name three times maybe.
Sameel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 01:20 AM   #3772 (permalink)
Pancake

CCM Fan
Aim crow n accessories from vitalsilence, karni tail from Anthonyr166
If one is going to be an ambassador to the sport do your best to try to convey to new players what the sport is about and attempt to convey the same message to the players that are being abusive.
pancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 12:49 PM   #3773 (permalink)
Semper Fi

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post
Came home to find these waiting for me..

Just waiting on my state certs to come in now.
https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...psdwt0ivzx.jpg
Congrats!

I've been an emt for 10 years (fire fighter side) and made the big jump last year/this year to become a paramedic. Almost done with school. It suuuuuuuucks

ANGELS FOR LIFE!!!
gainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 05:57 PM   #3774 (permalink)
EMT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
Congrats!

I've been an emt for 10 years (fire fighter side) and made the big jump last year/this year to become a paramedic. Almost done with school. It suuuuuuuucks
Thank you.. One of the things ive always wanted to become... End game, Emt for at least 5 years to make sure theres no green still behind ears(or at least faded enough not to be noticed) then on to higher learning for medic role.. Either flight medic or swat medic.

Regardles, as much as I dislike the general population I dont like seeing people suffer, and if I can help in anyway I feel its a start..
https://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 10:02 PM   #3775 (permalink)
Semper Fi

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
Well, I'll give you a small piece of advice whether you want it or not.

First of all, forget ems and go fire. You will do everything ems plus alot more fun stuff. On top of that, you will make more money (generally), better retirement (generally), and you won't get burned out hard core.

Secondly, don't be afraid to start and go to medic school before your 5 year time limit. You will learn alot that will help you in bls and even if you are certified you don't have to credential with your department right away until you think you are ready.

ANGELS FOR LIFE!!!
gainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 04:43 PM   #3776 (permalink)
Pump It Real Good

Brass and Wood Fan
Today, I got some brassy goodness from Bacci. Almost flawless body, plus I managed to snag a trigger group for it this morning, too. Observe:

This will be my project after my Bushmaster restorations. I also got parts in for that today, as well as thinking that I have sourced just a wee bit more. I'll save those pictures for the restoration thread that I wills start either tonight or tomorrow. (More likely tomorrow - wife wants to go to the movies and I have to support a product release tomorrow night.)
ProtoNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 08:44 PM   #3777 (permalink)
Armchair Snake Player

A used Empire E-Flex that I got for pretty cheap on eBay. Cleaning up pretty well. I've got some HK Army soft ears that I'm going to try to use on them.
Clanless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 08:57 PM   #3778 (permalink)
MCB Member

An asa from eBay for my pump build. Only 2 more parts to go to finish it.
ilivlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 06:21 PM   #3779 (permalink)
Armchair Snake Player

Got this today, less than $40 including shipping on eBay, sold as broken/for parts as it supposedly needs a reg rebuild. We'll see...

Edit: swapped out the stock reg with a CP, and the thing cycles like a champ. I want to get a long CP reg on it so I can keep a gauge there, and need to figure out a better ASA (the stock ASA is a proprietary POS), but I'm pleased so far.

Last edited by Clanless; 02-19-2016 at 11:56 PM.
Clanless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 08:45 PM   #3780 (permalink)
Pump It Real Good

Brass and Wood Fan
Today was a NOS TASO bottomline setup for an M16 Lonestar grip, which will be headed for my Trracer. Tomorrow should be a fun day, though. I have the Lonestar grip to replace the Euro grip on my Trracer, and some more brass. Two operational pieces of brass, in fact.

My wife has come close to killing me already. If I don't post here tomorrow, send help. You'll likely need backup.
ProtoNY is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone