mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 12-08-2014, 02:37 AM   #21 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panhead4411 View Post

The no-insurance was because as it was, it had crappy doors (insurance wouldn't cover it), that he already had replacements for, but was waiting for things to settle after just having his 2nd child before he installed them.

color me extremely skeptical.
Spades45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 01:29 AM   #22 (permalink)
Post Whore

all right, some shots of the recovered automag loot! still MIA is a pump-milled powerfeed body and an intelliframe with a set of lukes milled aluminum grips. they should have survived, but we haven't dug them up yet. i'm hoping they'll turn up once we start getting all of the ash and debris moved off-site. click for full-res:

from left to right: valve from the rt classic (as seen above), classic valve, x-valve and a minimag valve.

left to right: pump-milled powerfeed, vert-feed emag, the rt classic (with hardline), another powerfeed with a hypermag valve stuck inside, and a minimag body.

rails: classic rail from the toast minimag, spare pump-milled and spare classic w/ vasa.

barrels for days...

next step will be to scrub everything down and see if i can't resurrect something!
Cyco-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 08:34 PM   #23 (permalink)
old school baller!!!

Wow!! sorry for the loss. I don't know any of you personally but Good fields and field owners are real tough to come by these days , at least in my neck of the woods. I say we send donations to help out. I'm sure most of us can't afford much but would be willing to help out a fellow baller get his field back on its feet.
orrscores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 08:19 AM   #24 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by orrscores View Post
I say we send donations to help out. I'm sure most of us can't afford much but would be willing to help out a fellow baller get his field back on its feet.
there will (hopefully!) be a chance to do so in the relatively near future.
Old 12-13-2014, 08:35 AM   #25 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Jeez! Hot enough to melt silver solder to the point of feeds falling off. I'm going to go have a cry over the destroyed KP. I wonder how warped some the parts are.

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical,
Liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Do we find the cost of freedom
Buried in the ground
Mother Earth will swallow you
Lay your body down
lyrics-crosby-stills-nash
Runamok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 02:31 PM   #26 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

New Office is in place....soo excited!

panhead4411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 06:55 PM   #27 (permalink)
Post Whore

too bad i missed it...it must have been crazy with two tractors, a tracked bobcat, and a 4x4 all trying to get that thing into place! but it's there, haha! just have to get it on blocks now.
Old 12-15-2014, 06:16 PM   #28 (permalink)

Saw of FB there was a group out over the weekend, glad they can keep it running!!!
p8nured is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:40 PM   #29 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

That group Friday was the last scheduled group until the spring. We took the 20' net down today prepping for winter. Now just have to get rid of these Tippmann loaners and get a more air-efficient rental fleet.

We'll have to try for more walk-on traffic alot this next year to balance the books in this recovery. We'll figure that out as it gets closer to spring.
panhead4411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 11:26 PM   #30 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by panhead4411 View Post
Now just have to get rid of these Tippmann loaners and get a more air-efficient rental fleet.
well...about that...we're probably going to buy them. but only until we can replace them with something better! (new 98 customs)

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone