mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 12-21-2017, 01:31 AM   #1 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Paintball groups in North Central Michigan?

Looking to connect with local players in Central / Northern Michigan.

I am about 30 minutes north of Mt Pleasant but trying find locals within a hour drive or less.

I am a old school player with a variety of experience and interests from outlaw woods-ball, tournament,mechanical, stock or pump play to open uncapped.

It seems that all of the fields in my area have closed down in recent years.I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction to a club/group or something.

Lastly if you live in about a 60 miles radius of MT Pleasant and would like to start up something let me know.

Thanks for looking/sharing!

Brian

Last edited by Bsaylor; 12-21-2017 at 02:43 AM.
Bsaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 10:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

Hey there, Bsaylor. Where you at actually? Half hour north of MP is kind of a broad area. I am up here in the Higgins Lake area and we have three or four of us that regularly hit our nearest field in the summer. We are pretty much old school players and play primarily stock class, though some of us have electro's as well.
swampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 02:28 AM   #3 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Hey Swampy, I am down in Harrison and although I am just returning to the sport I still have a couple of dozen markers from my days playing for CCM'S Factory Team and building custom markers at Palmer's Pursuit Shop.

I generally enjoy pump and stock class the most but I have a few tricked out cockers,mags and sovereigns for more competitive mech play.

I am hoping to connect with local players and would like to build and promote paintball in our area. I also have a teenage daughter who is very interested in playing as well.

Thanks for taking the time to get back with me.

Brian Saylor

Last edited by Bsaylor; 12-29-2017 at 02:32 AM.
Bsaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 07:09 AM   #4 (permalink)

Very cool! You're welcome. Sadly you are looking at an hour plus drive to get to pretty much any field that I know of. There are two up here, Area 51 in Mancelona and TC Paintball in Copemish as well as their small field in TC. Personal opinion, TC has the better field while Area 51 has the better attitude.
swampy is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone