mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 01:50 PM   #21 (permalink)
Legal Eagle

Send a message via MSN to Falcon16 Send a message via Skype™ to Falcon16

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Just pointing out that if you want leave something here's a link to the facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/AestheticAnodizing/

Feedback +38/-0
Click here to email me
My youtube channel
Click here to pay me via Paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
Pump paintball is cheaper than any drug habit I've ever heard of.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:52 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahnman View Post
I never excused Tyler being unprofessional, you assume I am defending him. The situation was unprofessional, by all means yes. But like others said, having an anno job is a risk on its own, you took that risk.

Yes, the rules of that FB group are that 2 admins have to take a vote before someone gets banned.

I did not say to have handled the situation in private, i said that by making it public THROUGH that groups page (you agree to their rules, it is their page, you are a guest), you involved the administration of that group. I said you could have made it public on Tylers page, or if he has a page for his anno company, make it public there. Had you used either of those as your outlet, the dealing would have been directly between you and Tyler.

its still not the point, reason being i had tried several times and succeded to tell tyler that i wanted them back but he still refused, so i went public, and when i did, ONE admin booted me becasue he has a deal with tyler for other guns and didnt like me to begin with. going public so i had a chance to get my guns back was the last resort, but i got silenced. which is hardly fair.

and facebook on point, it is public forum. i get their rules but he had changed them after i was banned, so he went and di whatever he wanted, then made changes. brad was the very biased voice of reason becasue he had things to benefit with tyler, and shut me up so it was not to ruin.

let alone, just because its paintball, is not an excuse at all. if this was in court, the judge is not going to care if its paintball or not, it's a business transaction, ends were not met after payment, goods were damaged and probably used for experimenting on. im also no the only one that has had this issue before ( unfortunately i found this fact out after the matter)

to be clear, im not attacking anyone in this thread, the facts are facts and excuses don't justify actions like this. I'f i could have communicated better, id sure like to know where beacsue i sure felt like i exhausted my communication with tyler, via emails, phone calls, skype chats, messenger chats, messenger texts, public fb posts, and consistent calling and texting in every effort to get a hold of him. i dont buy the excuse i was to busy, when many times i can see he read my messages but didnt respond, what age is it we live in where it takes 15 seconds to make a text reply to let me know what is going on, even at work. lunch break.

my other point to this, is its not JUST about the g7 fly, the agreement was not met, the angel a1, came back in a worse and very incomplete condition and had over 1 year to do this project, even in my post the green g7 fly was some what completed from what i could tell at the time, but the a1 sat there all year doing nothing. the excuses was looking for a tatoo artist, but even after i cancelled the design and wanted 2 colors, nothing got done anyway.

i also apologize its so long, but there is a lot of information and for transparency, everything that happened needed to be included to the best i could do. i dont wanna confuse people, but i also want all the facts right up front. its a whole years worth of info/facts.... and given forum limitations, its the best i could do to get everything up, hopefully this is understandable.

my last point, i do understand there is risk, but if the risk fails to an even worse condition, and i am the one to blame... there needs to be questions.
and when i see months in to this situation, the risk is not paying off, and i want my guns back, but im being refused my own property back, multiple times, and at the end of all this, i was still refused with excuses to have them back. i don't really understand how that is my fault?
Old 01-02-2018, 01:54 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon16 View Post
Just pointing out that if you want leave something here's a link to the facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/AestheticAnodizing/
which i intend to, but im still allowed to make a public review as well, still not the point though, leaving a review there to boot would have still led to the same situation, i still would have been told " why didn't you contact me or come to me first" the whole year i received excuses, so whether i posted on facebook or his page, i really beleive it would have made no difference considering that huge amount of contact attempts and talks that were made.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:56 PM   #24 (permalink)
Mr. Hoity Toity

What do you hope to gain by posting this here? What is your expected positive outcome?
No one is judge/jury/executioner here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger[TG] View Post
I must have missed that memo

Feedback
Old 01-02-2018, 01:57 PM   #25 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

I've been in your shoes before, OP. More than once. You get a year deep into this thing and anything the anodizer or anyone backing him says/does will piss you off. All rationality is gone and just replaced by emotional response. You want so bad to get the person back, you post the whole thing up on MCB expecting the whole world is going to back you... then they don't.
I've done the same thing, posted my horrible experience and rant, then everyone told me just to chill. It's infuriating, but you're seeing the transaction through rose colored glasses.
I think the best thing you can do at this point is post a short, concise review of your experience on whatever forums you choose (something like: "Took a year to complete and didn't turn out the way I wanted. Resisted providing a refund."). Leave all the texts and mumbo jumbo out of it because it just muddies the water and makes you sound like a crazy person. Then try to move on from this. Good luck.
Old 01-02-2018, 02:01 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flounder View Post
What do you hope to gain by posting this here? What is your expected positive outcome?
well of course i would like a full refund from tyler. but i know he refuses to do that.

But the main reason is a review, so people can read about the experience i had so if anyone decides to do anno work, they can make an informed decision. i did not have the pleasure of this. whether a review is negative or postive, its still critical feedback for decision making.
Old 01-02-2018, 02:03 PM   #27 (permalink)
Mar
Carter's wife's boyfriend

Brass and Wood Fan
we have a 'feedback' section I suppose this could be moved to, that being said the business wasn't conducted on MCB, but I suppose a reader would be able to understand that at a first glance.

As far as to how this would play out in court, as I opined above I am not convinced it would go exactly as you believe it would.
Old 01-02-2018, 02:06 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot View Post
I've been in your shoes before, OP. More than once. You get a year deep into this thing and anything the anodizer or anyone backing him says/does will piss you off. All rationality is gone and just replaced by emotional response. You want so bad to get the person back, you post the whole thing up on MCB expecting the whole world is going to back you... then they don't.
I've done the same thing, posted my horrible experience and rant, then everyone told me just to chill. It's infuriating, but you're seeing the transaction through rose colored glasses.
I think the best thing you can do at this point is post a short, concise review of your experience on whatever forums you choose (something like: "Took a year to complete and didn't turn out the way I wanted. Resisted providing a refund."). Leave all the texts and mumbo jumbo out of it because it just muddies the water and makes you sound like a crazy person. Then try to move on from this. Good luck.

which is what i will be doing, its not really emotional to be totally honest, of course there is some, anyone in this situation saying there is none would be lieing, its also about information, and alot of people wanted to see facts. so truthfully its not just about me and "revenge" facts are important, reviews are important to. its helps make a decision if anyone is considering using a specific company/service now or in the future. i know there will be no justice here, look at the world we live in. its not about that.

BUT i 100% understand what you are saying. a review like that will be left in the appropriate place, which is on the companies site(fb page) but id still like this here. i think it is important. id sure like to know facts and postive negative happenings,about making a decision towards a company or service i was considering to use.
Old 01-02-2018, 02:09 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
we have a 'feedback' section I suppose this could be moved to, that being said the business wasn't conducted on MCB, but I suppose a reader would be able to understand that at a first glance.

As far as to how this would play out in court, as I opined above I am not convinced it would go exactly as you believe it would.
well its not really about how i believe or would want it to go because im not judge and im not delusional haha, but i think context is important to a judge, i don't think the title of " its paintball crap happens" is going to be a deciding factors for him. looking at it from a logical business perspective, what happened, the process of everything, reputation and skill. i understand there are a lot of variables, but i don't think, " its paintball, stuff happens" is going to be a deciding factor here when there is to much involved and that has happened over the course of the year.

obviously that is just my opinion, but as logical as i can think of.

Last edited by bl4zz3r73553; 01-02-2018 at 02:16 PM.
Old 01-02-2018, 02:20 PM   #30 (permalink)
Mar
Carter's wife's boyfriend

Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl4zz3r73553 View Post
well its not really about how i believe or would want it to go because im not judge and im not delusional haha, but i think context is important to a judge, i don't think the title of " its paintball crap happens" is going to be a deciding factors for him. looking at it from a logical business perspective, what happened, the process of everything, reputation and skill. i understand there are a lot of variables, but i don't think, " its paintball, stuff happens" is going to be a deciding factor here when there is to much involved and that has happened over the course of the year.

obviously that is just my opinion, but as logical as i can think of.
yeah I don't know about 'stuff happens'. That wasn't my point. What I pointed to is an assumption of risk, betterment, apportioning of responsibility.

I'd bet my shiny paper clip collection a pre-trial judge would be generous if he suggested you were entitled to a refund at 50%, that being said I have been out of the game for a while. Falcon16 would know better (or will in a few months).

Anyhow come get your licks in on these defenseless lads, and we will move this to the 'feedback section' with the understanding that the transaction didn't happen here. OF course either of the parties named are MORE THAT WELCOME to give their side - but it wont turn into a he-said she-said. You've said your piece, they can each say theirs.
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone