mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 06:53 PM   #41 (permalink)
Mr. Hoity Toity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahnman View Post
I don't think I know any one person who would go out and copy/paste the same thing onto 20+ different forums within a single day.
There are 19+ other paintball forums? I feel so sheltered now.
No one is judge/jury/executioner here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger[TG] View Post
I must have missed that memo

Feedback
Old 01-02-2018, 06:54 PM   #42 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
This thread needs a little something.

Crowdbuster

Ahhh... That's better.
Old 01-02-2018, 06:56 PM   #43 (permalink)
Bow Chicka Honk Honk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flounder View Post
There are 19+ other paintball forums? I feel so sheltered now.
The various FB groups, forums was just an easier way to describe everything because I was involving forums as well as FB groups, which are, in a backwards sort, forums if you use the term loosely lol
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
- The New Colossus, Emma Lazarus

This is what the Statue of Liberty is supposed to mean. But what does she mean now? How have we strayed so far?

My feedback
Old 01-02-2018, 07:30 PM   #44 (permalink)
Total wreath

CCM Fan
What is mind blowing is someone being upset over and angel. I means its lower on the totem poll than the Ion
Old 01-02-2018, 07:32 PM   #45 (permalink)
Bow Chicka Honk Honk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredxcam View Post
What is mind blowing is someone being upset over and angel. I means its lower on the totem poll than the Ion
To you maybe, to many others, that's completely the opposite, myself included. Honestly, since getting it, my Angel LCD has quickly tied my SL8R for my favorite
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
- The New Colossus, Emma Lazarus

This is what the Statue of Liberty is supposed to mean. But what does she mean now? How have we strayed so far?

My feedback
Old 01-02-2018, 07:43 PM   #46 (permalink)
Heart of Texas

CCM Fan
Lower than an ion? Not really lol. I love my angels and some of them are actually rare and still pretty expensive. These angels are still pretty relevant.

Need money? I buy Eclipse splash stuff..
Old 01-02-2018, 07:59 PM   #47 (permalink)
Thrillin' Heroics

Quote:
To you maybe, to many others, that's completely the opposite, myself included. Honestly, since getting it, my Angel LCD has quickly tied my SL8R for my favorite
And whether you love or hate Ions and Angels, there's no denying that Angels, especially rare ones, are worth substantially more than Ions. You're lucky to get $100 for an Ion these days.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:24 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkncat View Post
The reason you were "booted" was because you agreed to a resolution, and then you backtracked and attempted to solve it through a blackmail situation. The simple matter is that when you make an agreement, as a "man", you stick to the agreement. If you didn't like the terms presented you should have said so at the time of resolution, not gone back on it after the fact.

I really hate this happened to you, watched the whole thing unfold there on the group.
No, its not blackmail, that excuse has been punted at me several times and is not accepted. all the facts state what happened. I also have every right to demand all my money back after what was pulled, not be weasled in to something minor.

i "agreed" to something becasue i was pressured and being made the bad guy, then i realized i need to stand up for what is right, and letting tyler and brad push me around is not right.

brad calls it blackmail and so does tyler because they dont want to see me get my money back, its not the first time tyler has done this to someone.

its hardly blackmail when ive been scammed. just saying. ( not attacking, just voicing)
Old 01-02-2018, 09:27 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
What sucks is, it seems as if you've become possessed with this one bad dealing. Yes, it sucks, you lost some nice toys, but seriously, I don't think I know any one person who would go out and copy/paste the same thing onto 20+ different forums within a single day.
how does that matter though? like how does that effect you,its seems more like an attack towards a decision about spreading my review. the context is paintball, so im posting it to paintball related pages. facebook is the modern norm for social media and communication. what does me posting in several places have to do with anything at all? i mean why is it a big deal im posting it up so people can read it in different places?
Old 01-02-2018, 09:44 PM   #50 (permalink)
Mr. Hoity Toity

I think we are going to take a break from this for awhile.
No one is judge/jury/executioner here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger[TG] View Post
I must have missed that memo

Feedback
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone