mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2018, 06:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
LARP’er SLAYER
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanonsGrin View Post
This one isn’t my one, but I helped out with a lot of the secondary parts on this one. I will wait to see if the owner wants to chime in, just so he doesn’t get hounded about it.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4549/...6e1f440e_c.jpg
well, i wont hound anyone but, think of me when you go to sell, owner!

whats the story on it, GG?
__________________
Team Extreme Discharge
-We’re coming for you-


My MCB Feedback:
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html

Magic Card Sale/Trade:
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...ollection.html
Riot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Skeet Surfer!
 
GanonsGrin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The South

Brass and Wood Fan
I provided the RT frame, assault block, reg, and the internals. I didnt know they were going into an FBM body until after he sent that pic though, so I don’t have much more than that for you, sorry.

It is pretty darn awesome though, but that is mainly just to give you some eye candy and to let you know that they do exist. It might just take a while to snag one. I don’t recall ever seeing one come up for sale, personally. I’m partial to AKA spyders myself though.
__________________
May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

Ganon's Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
Welcome back buddy! And GanonsGrin is your brother? He is the devil
GanonsGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Does anyone read this?
 
Jordan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jordan Station, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
A long long time ago I had a gothic Rainmaker. Interesting gun to say the least...
Rainman did them... As far as I know there are no "private label" Rainmakers out there other than the efforts of several airsmiths.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtCow View Post
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

“But Lord,” asked Gabriel, “Is this not too generous to these Canadians?”

And God replied, “Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.”

My Feedback
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
LARP’er SLAYER
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Rainman did them... As far as I know there are no "private label" Rainmakers out there other than the efforts of several airsmiths.
Good to know. I did PM him but, his last login was 1/28, so not sure if he's still popping in once in a while or not.

Any idea if he did more than one? Im more interested in the Spyder but, I'm still intrigued by the Rainmaker.
__________________
Team Extreme Discharge
-We’re coming for you-


My MCB Feedback:
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html

Magic Card Sale/Trade:
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...ollection.html
Riot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Does anyone read this?
 
Jordan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jordan Station, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Good to know. I did PM him but, his last login was 1/28, so not sure if he's still popping in once in a while or not.

Any idea if he did more than one? Im more interested in the Spyder but, I'm still intrigued by the Rainmaker.
I think there were a couple done, but with his site down I'm going by memory.

I'm pretty sure he did more than one, but definitely in the single digits... the amount of time needed to drill and tap all those holes must be staggering.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtCow View Post
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

“But Lord,” asked Gabriel, “Is this not too generous to these Canadians?”

And God replied, “Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.”

My Feedback
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 04:02 PM   #16 (permalink)
LARP’er SLAYER
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: CT

So... Who wants to help me build a Spyder?


__________________
Team Extreme Discharge
-We’re coming for you-


My MCB Feedback:
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html

Magic Card Sale/Trade:
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...ollection.html
Riot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 04:12 PM   #17 (permalink)
Money Pits 'R Us
 
pbyrne233's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Salem, MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
So... Who wants to help me build a Spyder?


https://i.imgur.com/V8wuHAd.jpg


Never knew I wanted another Spyder until I saw that body.

You plan on building em all?
__________________

Manchester Half Cock'D
pbyrne233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 04:17 PM   #18 (permalink)
Skeet Surfer!
 
GanonsGrin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The South

Brass and Wood Fan
Riot, I returned your PM with more info. Just FYI
__________________
May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

Ganon's Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
Welcome back buddy! And GanonsGrin is your brother? He is the devil
GanonsGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 04:25 PM   #19 (permalink)
LARP’er SLAYER
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: CT

I only bought one of them, guys!
It's the only picture I had as it just shipped today.

I sent the seller a message and let him know there is interest in the other bodies. He was debating on doing something with them but, I told him I'd see what you guys were willing to pay and that I'd get back to him.

I am not profiting at all. I'm just trying to help everyone out as middle man. so feel free to PM me an offer to forward to him and then he can make the call if he wants to offload.

If so, obviously I'll put you in touch with him for actual deal, so it would be a normal sale.
__________________
Team Extreme Discharge
-We’re coming for you-


My MCB Feedback:
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html

Magic Card Sale/Trade:
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...ollection.html
Riot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 04:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
Money Pits 'R Us
 
pbyrne233's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Salem, MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
I only bought one of them, guys!
It's the only picture I had as it just shipped today.

I sent the seller a message and let him know there is interest in the other bodies. He was debating on doing something with them but, I told him I'd see what you guys were willing to pay and that I'd get back to him.

I am not profiting at all. I'm just trying to help everyone out as middle man. so feel free to PM me an offer to forward to him and then he can make the call if he wants to offload.

If so, obviously I'll put you in touch with him for actual deal, so it would be a normal sale.
PM'd
__________________

Manchester Half Cock'D
pbyrne233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC