mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 03-12-2018, 10:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Accuracy thread?

I know i've seen an older thread that was a huge and good discussion on accuracy in paintball. But i can't for the life of me find it. My googlefoo is failing me or something...

halpz?

-edit-
Not looking to have this debate, just looking for the thread in which i remember this already being debated with science. Its great that you guys are thinking i'm asking how to be a 1337 SNIPERZ and offering your thoughts...but i'm just trying to find that thread that already discussed this in length so i can reference other people to it...so they have more than just my word of "this is what i saw on the interwebs"...

Last edited by panhead4411; 03-17-2018 at 03:36 PM.
panhead4411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 11:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Intermidiate

There is a user on here (sorry, don't know your name) who is making an excellent series on accuracy on YouTube. Their channel is called "That Paintball Channel". It's incomplete right now, but has been very informative as of yet. Check it out, I think you'll enjoy it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
BLINDMAN Pb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 11:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Well, i more trying to get the link to the thread so i can use it to back up the discussions i remember being in the thread...kinda hard to do without the thread itself...because i'm discussing accuracy in my current YT vid...

It seems like a good series yes, but i'd love to find that mega thread though...

Last edited by panhead4411; 03-12-2018 at 12:32 PM.
Old 03-12-2018, 10:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by panhead4411 View Post
Well, i more trying to get the link to the thread so i can use it to back up the discussions i remember being in the thread...kinda hard to do without the thread itself...because i'm discussing accuracy in my current YT vid...

It seems like a good series yes, but i'd love to find that mega thread though...
are you the guy that offered money for info?
thrasher_565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

PPS Fan
this one?

https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-accuracy.html
Old 03-13-2018, 10:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher_565 View Post
That one seems more like a challenge to achieve high levels of fps consistency...just browsed the thread and didn't really find anything other than the +/- 2 arguments.
Old 03-14-2018, 12:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Paintball Ballistician :P

I'm not clear on just what exactly are you looking for. Definitions of accuracy? Assuming you're talking about regular paintballs at this point: Theories on what's behind paintball accuracy? Actual accuracy testing?
Originally Posted by Tom Kaye -in response to FS price critics
Unfortunately all of you have played the one "speedball" game of paintball for so long you can't conceive of other ways to do this and hence any new ideas seem stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
First strike rounds punish lazy people. Don't be lazy and you won't have problems with first strikes.
uv_halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 12:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shi Tamagutsu Ka

I still use these pages:

The Physics of Paintball Introduction Page
PTI #2691 ~ C1, C2, C5, C5a, C6
Pyrate Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 05:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Post Whore

PPS Fan
this?

so you want to shoot accurate? well start off with your self sitting here posting on some forms pushing the keys over and over making you weak! what you should be doing it stretching, lifting wights, eating healthy and getting a good night sleep. Don't for get you want to be accurate so hi jean is a must so get in to that bathroom and look at your self in the mirror clean that dam wax out, shave that face, cut your tow nails and well your at it shave off your hair... you want to be accurate right and yes down there as well. well we are in the area properly balanced your balls as when your running you might lean to one side missing your shoot you work so hard at. ball balancing can be found here ball balancing look at your body one side will be different then the other so you will be faster and more accurate shooting on one side so never shoot form the wrong side as your taking an imperfect shot. whats that your fat? more body = bigger target witch = more hits on you and lets face it when your hit no amount of accuracy can save you. failed. you a short fast !@ck your already a winner. if you dont eat paintballs, sleep on paintballs , $hit paintballs or make paintballs then your not paintballing. now to start with the marker...

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone