mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Old 04-16-2018, 11:45 PM   #41 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

The most memorable games I've played over the years were those with/against the Damage Inc guys and their lipstick felt-lined knives and battle axes. It was an absolute Riot.

Don't knock it 'til you try it.
maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 11:54 PM   #42 (permalink)
Refugee from TechPB

Being able to get an elimination without fireing your marker is a wonderful and fun thing. Weather it be with a barrel or a plastic knife. I definetly wouldent want to lose that aspect of the game. Fake melee weapons just add some fun flair.

I mean yea if a guy comes up behind me and pretends to slit my throat by dragging a plastic knife across it I doubt be very happy but I wouldent flip my ****.

For example, I once flanked three players at the back of a spool feild. I fired several shots at the cluster of them, and although I didn't realize it at first I only got two of them. As I advanced to take their position the one who hadn't been hit moved as though he was walking off the field. Next thing I know this guy has me by the collar while pointing his marker in my face and says "Ha! Surrender! You didn't get me!"

It was rather aggressive and I didn't like it but I didn't see any reason to start ****. He tricked me fair and square, even if he did get all up in my space.
Originally Posted by a.greenleaf View Post
I told you this would happen if you all used the same toothbrush.
-From The Great Collective Takeover.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Iím a one man army.
But also, thereís a another guy.
BigReRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:23 AM   #43 (permalink)
Bubble bubble...

At the games I play in there are a number of guys that run around with their markers and lightsabers, no longer than your average barrel/marker/tank combo, which are used to barrel tag someone. It adds some fun to the game to see someone sprint for a bunker waving a lightsaber like a lunatic. They aren't swung like a bat or anything, just used to tap someone and adds some hilarity to the stories after.
If the 'gh' in enough is pronounced 'f', the 'o' in women as a short 'i' sound, the 'ti' in nation as 'sh', and the 'i' in radio is pronounced as an 'ee' sound, then technically: "Ghotii" is pronounced "Fishy"
My Feedback
Fishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 06:59 AM   #44 (permalink)
Does anyone read this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReRe View Post
Being able to get an elimination without fireing your marker is a wonderful and fun thing. Weather it be with a barrel or a plastic knife. I definetly wouldent want to lose that aspect of the game. Fake melee weapons just add some fun flair.

I mean yea if a guy comes up behind me and pretends to slit my throat by dragging a plastic knife across it I doubt be very happy but I wouldent flip my ****.

For example, I once flanked three players at the back of a spool feild. I fired several shots at the cluster of them, and although I didn't realize it at first I only got two of them. As I advanced to take their position the one who hadn't been hit moved as though he was walking off the field. Next thing I know this guy has me by the collar while pointing his marker in my face and says "Ha! Surrender! You didn't get me!"

It was rather aggressive and I didn't like it but I didn't see any reason to start ****. He tricked me fair and square, even if he did get all up in my space.
I'd have lost it if someone did that to me - I have personal space issues so there would have been an issue. Sorry, that's not acceptable anywhere as far as I'm concerned.
And God turned to Gabriel and said: ďI shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.Ē

ďBut Lord,Ē asked Gabriel, ďIs this not too generous to these Canadians?Ē

And God replied, ďJust wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.Ē

My Feedback

My Collection
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 11:21 AM   #45 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
As I stated earlier, if you surrender me, Iíll more than likely just call myself out, it isnít that serious. I just prefer to play the game I paid to play.

If you ****ing mark me or my equipment with lipstick... THATS 100% LEADING TO A FIGHT. Thatís too far.
lol seriously?
davey2shoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 11:45 AM   #46 (permalink)
Post Whore

Yeah I have had a few bunker moments and this rubber training tomahawk is very photogenic. I play mostly big/ scenario games though so often there is actually a reason for H2H I.e. itís part of the game. As an example at a recent scenario the generals could only engage/be engaged by melee.

Itís kind of like the guy running around in a full ghillie with a spyder shooting roundball. If it floats his boat,...
Rover Lead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:53 PM   #47 (permalink)
Mar
Carter's wife's boyfriend

Brass and Wood Fan
I'm the toughest guy here. I am literally wearing my MMA gloves as I type this. I am here to say that if ANYONE EVER TAGS ME OR TOUCHES ME WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE BARREL OF THEIR MARKER I will beat their a$$ on the field, and search their pocket for ID, once I have confirmed who they are I will drive to their HOUSE! There are beatings due there as well! "You let your husband/wife LAPR on MY FIELD???" *smash* "Your DAD/MOM is an idiot!" *kicks small child* WHile I am there I am logging onto your PC and destroying your credit rating too. You want to play fantasy? Well now you are in a new realm where you have no credit, and have transferred all your liquid funds to ME!

This is paintball! It isn't some fake thing with stuff. We aren't pretending to shoot each other with pretend guns! NO NEED FOR PRETEND KNIVES and frying pans? WHAT BOY, YOU GONNA MAKE ME A PRETEND PAN FRIED BREAKFAST?

I will fight all of you right now because of how serious this is to me. Y'all out here acting like paintball is supposed to be fun, and attract everyone from Furries to Lawyers, from Dudes who lived in caves and ate squirrels, to an expert Dodge Neon customization guy. WELL IT ISN'T! PLAY IT MY WAY OR F*CK OFF!

*starts punching* I'm just gonna go like this, and if you get hit it's your fault!
Mar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 01:28 PM   #48 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

!!! I am smiling ear to ear, that's an instant classic right there.

P.S. I will take one of those pretend pan-fried breakfasts, then you can run me over with your tribal-tattoo'd Neon if you like.
maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 01:42 PM   #49 (permalink)
Chuck E Ducky

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot View Post
!!! I am smiling ear to ear, that's an instant classic right there.

P.S. I will take one of those pretend pan-fried breakfasts, then you can run me over with your tribal-tattoo'd Neon if you like.
Don't sleep on that SRT4 tho.
Old 04-17-2018, 01:47 PM   #50 (permalink)
Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davey2shoes View Post
lol seriously?
I certainly wouldnít be ****ing happy if someone marked my **** up with anything not paint..

Not to say Iíd turn around and swing on anYone, but Iíd definitely tell them not to do it again and what happens from there is on them. Realistically, I imagine theyíd apologize. Iíve never had anyone escalate on the field.. and Iíve apologized if I bonus balled or didnít feel a hit... thatís to say did something they didnít care for.

My MCB Feedback:
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html

Magic Card Sale/Trade:
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...ollection.html
Riot is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone