|Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|04-16-2007, 02:13 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NW VT
Mobile PB Biz For Sale...includes Trailer.
Mobile Paintball Package
Asking $6500 o.b.o. for the whole thing!
Need to sell the equipment quickly!
Great for adding Mobile Games (birthday parties, corporate, bachelor parties, county fairs, etc.) to your business portfolio. Perfect for adding paintball to a summer camp.
• 16 foot Cargo Trailer, double axle (with enough headroom, you can actually STAND UP inside!), in good to very good condition, with spare tire.
• HPA SCUBA Compressor (requires 240volt 3 phase electrical), includes 15+ feet of hardline, 3 phase electrical breaker box, and outlet. Made by "Fresh Air" only 403 hours on it!
• Two HPA Bulk tanks- 3600 + psi tanks.
• 5K psi gauged SCUBA fill hose.
• Two 3K psi SCUBA tanks, with fill stations.
• 26 Semi-Auto Rental Markers with extra parts/springs, cup seals, etc. (10 almost new pirahna rentals, 7 good to very good condition R6s, 3 older Pro-Carbines, 6 Spyder Victors)
• 23+ CO2 tanks…either exempt (never need to be hydro tested) or are in nearly new condition.
• 3 Pump Rental Markers-Razor Backs-Used.
• 1 Yellow JT Flex Ref Mask.
• 25 Rental Masks (10+ almost new).
• Royal Electronic Cash Register.
• Manual Credit card machine with Approx 400 carbon receipts.
• Misc. Parts, hoses, shelving, racks for markers, bungies, carabineers, etc.
• Number tags with lanyards.
Almost everything you need to start up!
Buyer must pick up trailer and all equipment within 21 days of sale from south Western New Hampshire. Heavy Duty pick up needed. CASH or CASHIERS CHECKS ONLY.
Photos and more details available on request…serious and QUALIFIED inquiries ONLY PLEASE! (This means you actually have access to this much cash, and don’t need mommy to sign a permission slip to buy a paintball marker!)
This will only be up for sale for a short time. If it doesn’t sell quickly, I will begin parting out, but am not currently taking “dibs” on parting out.
Email Gus at lonegoose at verizon dot net for more info with your name, phone number, etc.
Looking for CHEAP places to play in south ATL.
Last edited by Lone Goose; 05-08-2007 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Price Drop
|04-16-2007, 05:41 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Uses the Force
For anyone needing a 2nd opinion, I've seen Gus' set up, and it's nice. Trailer is great!
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - Winston Churchill
Sometimes there's justice...and sometimes there's just us
My MCB feedback
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|