mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 04-25-2015, 08:25 PM   #61 (permalink)

Where can we all go to give you our money? Lol
Old 04-26-2015, 08:22 AM   #62 (permalink)

Yes, I'm still trying to get these parts made. The machine shop that has been stringing me along for the past six months was supposed to have everything shipped to me on Monday, 04/20. Instead, he emailed me on Sunday, the day before, and told me that he won't be able to make the parts.

So, yeah, I'm pretty pissed off, but I'm still determined to get these parts made. I am in the process of looking for a new shop, and currently waiting for quotes.
isiTrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 08:56 AM   #63 (permalink)
Semper Paratus

CCM Fan
PPS Fan
can this stuff be 3d printed?
ColonelYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 11:54 AM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiTrue View Post
Yes, I'm still trying to get these parts made. The machine shop that has been stringing me along for the past six months was supposed to have everything shipped to me on Monday, 04/20. Instead, he emailed me on Sunday, the day before, and told me that he won't be able to make the parts.

So, yeah, I'm pretty pissed off, but I'm still determined to get these parts made. I am in the process of looking for a new shop, and currently waiting for quotes.
Ahhh man that blows.

Idk how well this may work out but have you considered contacting any schools or institutions that have a machining program to have the first batch made? Granted they may not be able to make the numbers you're looking for but it could prove to be a good learning tool/a good way to fundraise for their program. I know the community college I went to would do small runs of things here and there. Just a thought, good luck on getting this product made!
Old 04-30-2015, 09:30 AM   #65 (permalink)
MCB Member

Armson Barrels for First Strike...

Hopefully you can get this done! Just wanted to remind everyone that our Armson Rifled Barrels work AWESOME with First Strike rounds!!! There is a Forum special right now: 13" Autococker or Spyder Stealth for $45 shipped! .689 bore and I'm sure they will work great with the new adapter as well!!
tracy_ptp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 02:14 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baccummba View Post
Ahhh man that blows.

Idk how well this may work out but have you considered contacting any schools or institutions that have a machining program to have the first batch made? Granted they may not be able to make the numbers you're looking for but it could prove to be a good learning tool/a good way to fundraise for their program. I know the community college I went to would do small runs of things here and there. Just a thought, good luck on getting this product made!
Thanks for the suggestion, I hadn't thought of that. I'd consider that a last resort, though. I really want to find a place where I can have future re-orders, rather than have to look for a shop all over again.

I've received a few replies/quotes, so it looks promising.
Old 09-17-2015, 03:52 PM   #67 (permalink)

Update

Well, some bad news. I had a full box of parts shipped out on May 29th to a machinist. Package never made it to it's destination. It was then possibly found, but with no progress after that. So, long story short: several months, three USPS inquiries, and a bunch of phone calls later, I'll have to file an insurance claim and re-purchase everything that was lost.

But, I WILL get these parts made. Everything that could have gone wrong already has, so it has to be smooth sailing from here on, right? *Holds breath*
Old 09-17-2015, 04:57 PM   #68 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Color me intrigued. Keep your chin up, these will get done in due time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
p8ntninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 10:03 PM   #69 (permalink)

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
PPS Fan
Brilliant!
1ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 09:38 PM   #70 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Is this alive or has it died?
R420804 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum