mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 04-30-2018, 06:51 PM   #301 (permalink)
paintball designs

Quick update: Gen3 ICD FastPheeds and Gen3 Hammer 7 FastPheeds are now on the website. I've also added the replacement Pheed mounts to the web store, in case you are upgrading or want a different style of mounts.

I should be getting another batch of ICD Lever Changers in the next month or so, which means more side saddles (dependent upon the valve body inventory from CCI). I will most likely have to drill/tap the left side of these valve bodies myself, so they might only be available with the gauge on the ASA (or with no gauge at all).
apoc4lypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 12:34 AM   #302 (permalink)
DAMAGE!

image.jpg

Best Phantom upgrade since the insert barrel!
Buy one today.

foster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 12:21 AM   #303 (permalink)

CCM Fan
PPS Fan
Have a few of your products at this point, absolutely love them. Any chance there are replacement feed tube springs available?
Clueless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 12:34 AM   #304 (permalink)
paintball designs

I buy just enough to cover the Pheeds I have left in stock, but you can order them from mcsus.com.

https://mcsus.com/products/dmag-stan...pring-30-round
Old 05-24-2018, 01:44 AM   #305 (permalink)

CCM Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by apoc4lypse View Post
I buy just enough to cover the Pheeds I have left in stock, but you can order them from mcsus.com.

https://mcsus.com/products/dmag-stan...pring-30-round

You're awesome, thank you sir.
Clueless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 07:43 PM   #306 (permalink)
paintball designs

Update: I have one tube left from my current batch. I will be doing one more run (probably the last one) and I'm working with Mike at CCI to get them anodized for me, so they should be pretty darn close to the Phantom's black finish. He said he's doing a run of black in late August so it might be a while until I get them back.

For the final run of 73 pieces, I decided to cut the tubes differently to better take advantage of the tube stock. The max length will be 14", and I will only have 30 of the 14" tubes available. The remaining 43 tubes will be 12".

This also means that for the DualPheeds, I won't be offering them with anodized black rear tubes (unless you want one of the leftover cut offs from the last run, which will have a different finish). The exception would be in case someone requested an 8" DualPheed, as cutting down a 12" tube leaves enough material to make the 4" rear tube rear tube. Therefore, regular DualPheeds of 12-14" will include the polycarbonate rear tube as standard, and prices will remain the same.

I don't plan on adapting any more markers for the FastPheed system except by special order. Right now, I'm working on a QuadPheed for a Phoenix kit Phantom for paintzapper and it's coming along well; I might put that up on the website as a special order with extended lead time (as I don't intend to pre-print the mounts for it, and the parts come out to around 11 hours of print time). The QuadPheed is designed to work with a Phoenix kit that has two centerfeed stock class breeches, and not the R/L offset breeches. As it's basically two DualPheeds with the mounts combined into one, the cost will be $200 + shipping.

For the side saddle air systems, I have four left. I probably won't be doing another run of these, so if you want to duplicate the setup you'll need to source the parts and drill/tap them on your own.

Last edited by apoc4lypse; 07-20-2018 at 08:52 PM.
Old 07-20-2018, 08:29 PM   #307 (permalink)

what is the offset wedge made of? aluminum? looks like delrin in pic
WORR13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 08:50 PM   #308 (permalink)
paintball designs

The stock wedges are 3d printed from ABS plastic.
Old 07-21-2018, 10:38 PM   #309 (permalink)
MCB Member

Ordered one a springfeed.
-Duncan
dkv23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 12:38 PM   #310 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Regarding one-offs and customs, what are your maximum print dimensions with your current setup?
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum