mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 11-05-2014, 05:30 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to BrokenBuyer

Paintball Hunter - Let Me Hunt For the Things YOU Want!

I figured that here was the best place to post this.

If you could spend $30.00 and do nothing to save MORE THAN $30.00, would you do it?

You donít want to waste time and effort looking for the things that you want. You are living a busy life with a packed schedule and just canít find enough time to buy what you want. You just donít want to waste time dealing and negotiating with people online.

Many people donít enjoy looking for the best deals and the best bang for their buck, it takes too long and often times you end up having to deal with not so pleasant sellers. But I have found a passion for that. By being actively involved in these paintball specific groups, I have established connections that in turn, can help you.
  • $30.00 flat fee for 1 Item
  • $60.00 flat fee for 2 to 3 Items
  • $90.00 for 4 to 5 Items
  • $50.00 flat fee for negotiating with sellers and doing EVERYTHING while YOU do NOTHING to get the gear you want to your hands.

FAQ
More Details

Who Are You?
How Does This Work?
How Can I Hire You?
What Is The Money Back Guarantee?

Feel free to use the contact form on the site or PM me here if you have any questions or concerns. Or post your comments down below and I can response to you as well.
BrokenBuyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 06:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

This seems like an unapproved pre-order of a service to me.
Are people actually lazy enough to pay you $30 to find something?
maggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 06:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Effects, just cooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot View Post
Idk.. I'd pay $30 to find Camille.

-Dealings Feedback-
Proudly Playing For:
Wookie Dicks
Lucha Cabras
nofxkid2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 06:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Evil Omen Techmaster

I wouldn't find satisfaction in something that I didn't find myself.

Just my personal opinion on the matter.

Also, what if the item we purchase is stolen?

Do you still get paid for "finding" the item?

I can see a lot of scams coming from this...
Step 2: wait
---
No bunkers necessary, and your yard will look lovely!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehSpiff View Post
so i super durped and there was no oring on the top i dont know why i though there was lol

Now that i have said that on the internet it will never be forgotten X_X
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonweasel View Post
48 weeks.
Hang your head in shame, you missed it. It was magnificent.
10 hail Chads and caress the nearest paintball gun in penitence.

Last edited by ogti9g9; 11-05-2014 at 06:55 PM.
ogti9g9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 06:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
I drive the boat.

Send a message via Yahoo to Tugboater203

So you're offering to act as an agent for a purchaser? This seems better suited for the Dealers Section.
Old 11-05-2014, 06:56 PM   #6 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
Cool idea; however I think the hunting down of items on the forums is a important part of the fun. Or the times you come across one random part that inspires a new build. A more savvy business may be to find your customers in the WTB thread;then you your skills to find all the stuff they are looking for. Maybe a slight mark-up as opposed to $30 fee.
Bubkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 08:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

It may be fun for some, but I can pick a handful of people that just want the best deal for the equipment they want and not have to deal with people and/or buying things online.

Hey, this service is not for everyone but it's there. Yes the market may live in the WTB's, but those people can choose to use my service if they so wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot View Post
This seems like an unapproved pre-order of a service to me.
There is no pre-order of a service. You pay for the service and I'll get to work and get you what you want.

Yes, I believe there are people that don't wish to spend time to find stuff for a good price OR don't want to do transactions with people online.

Send me a PM and we can talk about it. I'll give you this offer for free and find you something that you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogti9g9 View Post
Also, what if the item we purchase is stolen?

Do you still get paid for "finding" the item?

I can see a lot of scams coming from this...
If I find a link on eBay to an item that you wanted within your budget, then my job is done. If I find an ad on classifieds, then I send you the link and my part is done [unless you opt for the extra $50.00 service].

Think about all your purchases you've made online [if any]. How did you know if they were stolen or not?

I am simply researching for the client to find what they need. There is no transaction between me and the client besides the fee for my service.

The client never loses:

A. You spend $30.00 and get the opportunity to save A LOT more than the $30.00 you spent.
B. You spend $30.00 but after no results you get 100% of your money back.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Post Whore

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Half the fun with the build is searching for the parts and I really don't see a need for this...some just don't have the time so it isn't all that bad. Good luck with your venture.

I just have one question though, What if I am looking for a lets says a CCM works marker and find one for lets say 400, you link me to the thread and gain your 30 to 50 dollar finders fee. The sale falls through, I don't buy the marker because the seller gets cold feet would I then get a refund because I didn't get the marker or would you look for another works marker for the same 50 bucks?

Last edited by DoC19K; 11-05-2014 at 09:16 PM.
DoC19K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 09:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoC19K View Post
Half the fun with the build is searching for the parts and I really don't see a need for this...some just don't have the time so it isn't all that bad. Good luck with your venture.

I just have one question though, What if I am looking for a lets says a CCM works marker and find one for lets say 400, you link me to the thread and gain your 30 to 50 dollar finders fee. The sale falls through, I don't buy the marker because the seller gets cold feet would I then get a refund because I didn't get the marker or would you look for another works marker for the same 50 bucks?
Exactly. There are people like you [and me] who enjoy the fun in the hunt.

Get the additional $50.00 service and you'll be guaranteed to have it in your hands.

In that specific case, I would leave the decision up to you/the client. I would offer to look for another one or give a full refund.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
that escalated quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoC19K View Post

Good question.

Also what if the link you send for a product has a price that can be found cheaper somewhere else? Perhaps there could be several links/options for the buyer to choose from, based on price, trades accepted, shipping costs, shipping time, etc. ?

"Life is like a monkey. Sometimes it throws sh*t at you when you least expect it. All you can really do is, be on the look for it and hope it has bad aim."

MCB Feedback
magnificent7 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum