mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2017, 08:23 AM   #111 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatorsd View Post
Need a couple for my Automags. Do you still have clear and smoke?
Also, should I be getting the 7/8 --> 1inch size? I have one that uses a revolution and another that uses a Halo

And for my Palmer Houndstooth... So, I guess now I need 3, might as well make it 4. 2clear 2smoke. LoL
I need to dig and see what we have for smoke. We do have white translucent and black for sure. 7/8" to 1" is what you need. Will check on the smoke ASAP. May be a short day as we are going to be a bit "weather challenged" today...
tracy_ptp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 12:32 PM   #112 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017

Not a problem, I'm not in a huge rush. It's rainy as hell out here.
Predatorsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 08:48 AM   #113 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatorsd View Post
Not a problem, I'm not in a huge rush. It's rainy as hell out here.
I did find some smoke BUT the screw holes have not been drilled out and the drill press fixture has been MIA for a while (has to be in the warehouse - just small and not in the usual spot...). Have to find that of make a new fixture. These elbows are like slippery Kryptonite - virtually cannot drill them expect on a drill press WITH the fixture to hold them in place. Blizzard tomorrow and who knows how the week will shape up, but the fixture is already on my "dig" list - hopefully will find it soon - and then jut a few minutes to get some drilled out. Translucent White and Black are ready to go. Update ASAP.
tracy_ptp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 09:07 AM   #114 (permalink)
.
 
Join Date: May 2006

Do you have any feedneck elbows for the one inch collars?


Smiley
infamoussmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 09:26 AM   #115 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamoussmiley View Post
Do you have any feedneck elbows for the one inch collars?

Smiley
PLENTY - Pick your color - Translucent Pink - Translucent White - Black for sure. Translucent and Translucent Blue "maybe"...

Regards - Forest
tracy_ptp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 11:45 PM   #116 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy_ptp View Post
I did find some smoke BUT the screw holes have not been drilled out and the drill press fixture has been MIA for a while (has to be in the warehouse - just small and not in the usual spot...). Have to find that of make a new fixture. These elbows are like slippery Kryptonite - virtually cannot drill them expect on a drill press WITH the fixture to hold them in place. Blizzard tomorrow and who knows how the week will shape up, but the fixture is already on my "dig" list - hopefully will find it soon - and then jut a few minutes to get some drilled out. Translucent White and Black are ready to go. Update ASAP.
I'm not in a hurry. I'll wait till you've had your DIG time
Predatorsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 03:41 PM   #117 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
CLstevo-o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: 814, pa
Send a message via Skype™ to CLstevo-o

CCM Fan
payment sent
CLstevo-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:31 AM   #118 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by blsteve-o View Post
payment sent
Shipped yesterday - Thanks!!!
tracy_ptp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:56 AM   #119 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2017

Do you have any 1 inch to 1 inch ones for sale???
Whiteboy2242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:40 AM   #120 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteboy2242 View Post
Do you have any 1 inch to 1 inch ones for sale???
Have PLENTY of 1" to 1" - Black are already built up and ready to ship today. STILL (2) for $9. Postal rates went up again so this deal will have to get bumped up soon.

For now a note to ptppaypal@proteamproducts.com will get it done! Can also mix and match: 1" to 1" and 7/8" to 1" - (2) for $9 - (4) for $17 or (6) for $24
tracy_ptp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC