mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 09-08-2015, 09:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Cerakote Marker Refinishing Service

Sorry, I am not accepting new orders at this time.
As of right now, I will not be able to take on any new work till at least the end of Oct.

How to order:

To place an order please send me a PM with the following information:
- Name
- Address
- Email
- Phone (optional)
- A numbered list of each part you are sending in and the color that you would like each part refinished in. For example if you were sending in a complete grip frame to be refinished you would count the frame, trigger, trigger shoe, and grip screws as individual parts since each part is refinished individually and not as a assembly. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Once I have this information from you I will send you a invoice via email. I ask that you please provide me with the tracking code of your package as it helps me plan my work flow more efficiently. All orders will be processed the day after they arrive and ship out within 3-6 business days. When your order ships out I will send you the tracking information via email.

Pricing:

I charge a flat rate of $95.00 for all paintball markers. This flat rate price includes up to 10 individual parts to be refinished using a single color. Anything over 10 parts will increase the cost.

I have access to ANY Cerakote color that is available at my supplier, NIC Industries.

You can use the following link to browse all of the available Cerakote colors on the NIC Industries website. Cerakote Coatings: Finishes

Please note:
- 2 piece barrels are counted as one part.
- Chrome or nickel plated parts will cost extra due to the labor involved in removing the plating prior to refinishing.
- Each additional color used will cost an extra $35.00.
- All orders will be returned via USPS Priority Flat Rate. Return shipping is not included in the refinishing price.
- Prices are for markers that have been completely disassembled. If you need me to do this for you, I will gladly do so for $45.00.

If you would like a estimate on a job. Please send me a PM, tell me what you have and I will be happy to give you a estimate.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to PM me I am happy to help.

What is Cerakote?:

Cerakote is a ceramic based coating produced by NIC Industries that is thin but extremely durable (up to 50 times stronger than competitive coatings). Available in both oven cure and air cure formulas it can be applied to metal, plastic, composite and many other surfaces. Cerakote was designed for firearms and is used by companies such as Oakley, Leatherman, Trijicon, WARN, Gerber, Barrett, FN Herstal and many more. However it is ideal for make make paintball great great markers due to its durability and thickness ( or lack thereof ). It also possesses self lubricating properties and can be applied to areas such as threads where other coating would cause tolerance issues. For more information and to view the available colors you can visit the manufacturers website here: Cerakote Coatings: Finishes

Last edited by VooDoo_Coatings; 09-27-2017 at 09:57 PM.
VooDoo_Coatings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

Last edited by VooDoo_Coatings; 03-15-2016 at 06:24 PM.
Old 09-08-2015, 09:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

Great pictures. Can you point to an outside resource that explains cerakoting as a finish?
Are there any types of colors or patterns that cerakoting does especially well?
Thanks. The pics look great, and the price is great too!
Old 09-08-2015, 10:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyghost View Post
Great pictures. Can you point to an outside resource that explains cerakoting as a finish?
Are there any types of colors or patterns that cerakoting does especially well?
Thanks. The pics look great, and the price is great too!
I will add a link to the manufacturers website and some additional information in my original post. But to answer your questions, Cerakote is available in well over one hundred different colors. Cerakote can also be applied in patterns, however in the interest of quick turn around times I will not be offering patterns at this time. let me know if you have any additional questions.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Shoots First

You willing to do any real steel work?

redthirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 10:56 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redthirst View Post
You willing to do any real steel work?
Yes, I have a FFL and would be happy to refinish firearms as well.
Old 09-10-2015, 01:08 PM   #7 (permalink)

Here are a few pictures of a customers Empire Axe that I finished today. It was refinished in Cerakote Sig Dark Grey and Burnt Bronze. I also installed a new violent trigger for him as well.

Here are a couple of pictures that show the benefits of Cerakote over other coatings. Notice how Cerakote can be applied to the threads and other areas with tight tolerances without causing any tolerance issues. I only mask off the internals of the marker and the bore of the barrel all exterior surfaces are refinished giving the marker a more factory appearance not possible with other coatings. Also please look at the logo engraving on the barrel and milling on the air transfer plate and notice how the coating does not fill in or round off any edges like thicker coatings tend to do.

Old 09-13-2015, 08:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Asphincter Says What?

pm sent
Old 09-14-2015, 12:23 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkingspider View Post
pm sent
Replied
Old 09-14-2015, 08:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
I am stuck on bandaid...

Is there a clear? In other words, can this be used to clear coat over polished brass to keep it from tarnishing?

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum