|Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|10-26-2018, 08:52 PM||#1 (permalink)|
PZ98 Tippmann 98 Custom Horizontal Magfed Adapter
Quick and easy to install horizontal magfed adapter for the Tippmann 98 Custom and similar markers using the same feedneck design. Allows you to use any TiPX mag on your 98 Custom.
- Latch mag retention
- Mags are easy to insert and remove
- Works with all TiPX mags (7 round true feed, 12 round, and ZetaMags)
- Low profile design
- No assembly required, just remove your feedneck and replace with the adapter.
- Tippmann Metal Feed Latch
- Quick and easy removal just like the stock feedneck.
- Internal feed is angled downward slightly to encourage positive feed.
- Vent hole on top to help reduce blowback.
- PETG 3D printed body
- ABS 3D printed latch
- Comes with an extra ABS latch to keep this thing running for a long time.
- Including 2 10x32 set screws to replace the power tube plugs on the Platinum series 98 Customs.
Where to purchase
To buy one, head over to my ebay shop. Feel free to ask questions both here on MCB or on ebay itself.
Price to the US of A is $38 each
Anywhere else, contact me and I will quote you an accurate price.
- MAK - Phantom Magfed Adapter
- PZ98 - 98 Custom Magfed Adapter
- Wraith Trigger - CCI Phantom Roller Trigger
Last edited by paintzapper; 08-15-2019 at 08:55 PM.
|11-16-2018, 04:04 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Updated with pictures and gameplay videos!
Shipping available worldwide.
Quantity discounts available if you order more than one.
|11-17-2018, 01:52 PM||#6 (permalink)|
the Automag MFG guy
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Tujunga, CA
This is great. PMing.
|11-20-2018, 12:38 PM||#8 (permalink)|
|11-30-2018, 04:18 PM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2009
Im on the edge at the moment-
Are zeta mags reporting any complication separate from the regular tippmann mags?
I have a project tippy that is already out of the world, I may as well go full tilt.
carved up, LP kit, rear cocking, just need to find a stock barrel.
|11-30-2018, 10:00 PM||#10 (permalink)|
I have been running these with zetamags with no issues. My videos show me using them.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|