mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2019, 12:43 PM   #81 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
paintball_fiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Logan Utah

i want one setup like that with the mag forward when they are available.
paintball_fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 02:10 PM   #82 (permalink)
Previously blasdgag
 
Rainmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Huntsville, AL

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintball_fiend View Post
i want one setup like that with the mag forward when they are available.

Paintzapper will likely update the thread soon, but basically batch #2 all subsequent adapters will have the ability to be mounted backwards

If any one from batch #1 wants a backwards-mount-capable adapter, hit one of us with a PM and we'll work something out.
__________________
Phinally a Phantom owner!
(also ER2, G3, Etek3, Kaos, 98C)
Rainmaker's Feedback
Rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 02:23 PM   #83 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
paintzapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Central FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
Paintzapper will likely update the thread soon, but basically batch #2 all subsequent adapters will have the ability to be mounted backwards

If any one from batch #1 wants a backwards-mount-capable adapter, hit one of us with a PM and we'll work something out.
Truth!

Updates coming on Friday, gotta get stuff presentable.
paintzapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 08:39 PM   #84 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: May 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintzapper View Post
Truth!

Updates coming on Friday, gotta get stuff presentable.
Add me to the list for the next available batch, please.

(1) Right Hand

Last edited by Sfy03; 03-14-2019 at 07:04 AM.
Sfy03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:44 AM   #85 (permalink)
Previously blasdgag
 
Rainmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Huntsville, AL

The MAK, CCI Phantom Magfed Adapter Kit

UPDATE:

2nd run
Finished printing. Now with paintzapper, working on post processing and assembly.

3rd run
Printing started
__________________
Phinally a Phantom owner!
(also ER2, G3, Etek3, Kaos, 98C)
Rainmaker's Feedback
Rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:50 AM   #86 (permalink)
TooTall518
 
Obake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Albany, NY

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
UPDATE:

2nd run
Finished printing. Now with paintzapper, working on post processing and assembly.

3rd run
Printing started
__________________

Feedback | YouTube
Quote:
Originally Posted by wunderbarsafari View Post
While not technically a member of the Transformer family due to his non-vehicular appearance, Obake is a also a robot in disguise and distant cousin of Optimus Prime.
Obake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:17 AM   #87 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
paintzapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Central FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintball_fiend View Post
i want one setup like that with the mag forward when they are available.
Any preference to right or left hand versions? Think about how you want to grab the mag and hit the release.


Shipped my wife out to Virginia this weekend and now I should have some time to crank out a bunch if not all of the adapters on hand.
paintzapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 12:42 PM   #88 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
paintball_fiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Logan Utah

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintzapper View Post
Any preference to right or left hand versions? Think about how you want to grab the mag and hit the release.


Shipped my wife out to Virginia this weekend and now I should have some time to crank out a bunch if not all of the adapters on hand.
the one in your picture with mag forward is the right hand version if so right hand
paintball_fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 12:52 PM   #89 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
paintzapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Central FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintball_fiend View Post
the one in your picture with mag forward is the right hand version if so right hand
Yeppers! Got you down.


Only 4 slots left for the 3rd run and that will stay open till Friday (or till full) as we are starting to get those under way now.

After Friday or the last 4 slots are taken (which ever is sooner) the adapters will only be available when in stock.
paintzapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 01:22 PM   #90 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
paintball_fiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Logan Utah

awesome when and how do i pay you
paintball_fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC