mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2010, 03:30 PM   #391 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
McGilli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolKat View Post
Roll
Up
The
Rim
Uhhhhhh I see - Timmy Talk. Got it!
McGilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:38 PM   #392 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
McGilli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Richmond, B.C.

I had a issue with my DSG blowing out all the co2 and wanted to show what the O-Rings on my front plug look like - it might help someone...



This is what Dukie means when he says 'slice' and o-ring...

Last edited by McGilli; 03-13-2010 at 06:00 PM.
McGilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:01 PM   #393 (permalink)
more gooder
 
dukie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
CCI Phantom Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanongi View Post
Awesome, I'm 17/17... Please pay agains

Theres over 11 DSG's up here, wow, we could have out very own DSG only game.
Thats just from the first run. This is run 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGilli View Post
I had a issue with my DSG blowing out all the co2 and wanted to show what the O-Rings on my front plug look like - it might help someone...

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...z/DSC07895.jpg
Dukie was a baaaad boy.
dukie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:01 PM   #394 (permalink)
Official DSG Fanboy
 
Moosepatrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Oshawa, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukie View Post



Dukie was a baaaad boy.
It looks like Dukie MAr-ed that one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmtnphantom View Post
Win, loose, draw, leg chewed off by a beaver, doesn't matter it's a great idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
"So there I was, sitting at the keyboard one handed, and I said to myself, 'that really looks like you're wife'..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Thing's lucky it scampered off because I would have skulled it to death if I'd managed to get my hands on it.
Moosepatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:22 PM   #395 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
ECAPNation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Deer Park, NY
Send a message via AIM to ECAPNation

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
FYI I did the same thing to my DSG... the front pug oring size can be found in any Proto Rail kit.
__________________
RIP - Ed "BigDaddy" Roth and "Indian" Larry
Wild Geese - Coney Isand White Fish - ECA
ECAPnation's Feedback!
What Serial Number Is Your Cocker? WTB
ECAP - "Making players dreams other players nightmares"
COUSINS PAINTBALL
ECAPNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:39 PM   #396 (permalink)
more gooder
 
dukie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
CCI Phantom Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
FYI I did the same thing to my DSG... the front pug oring size can be found in any Proto Rail kit.
In a pinch you can use a tank oring too. I have done it a few times myself, especially if they were gassed up beforehand.
dukie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:01 PM   #397 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
McGilli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Silver Feed Tube Question

Sorry if this has been talked about before - but - has anyone tried to figure out a way to keep the silver ammo tube from being allowed to exit the feed tube?

I would like it if the silver tube slid all the way back - just so I can access the round feed hole for reloadingn- and then slide the ammo tube back in.

As it is - the silver tube just slides all the way out - and if on the field in a battle - i could see that being an issue for reloading if it falls on the ground etc.
McGilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:54 PM   #398 (permalink)
Official DSG Fanboy
 
Moosepatrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Oshawa, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGilli View Post
Sorry if this has been talked about before - but - has anyone tried to figure out a way to keep the silver ammo tube from being allowed to exit the feed tube?

I would like it if the silver tube slid all the way back - just so I can access the round feed hole for reloadingn- and then slide the ammo tube back in.

As it is - the silver tube just slides all the way out - and if on the field in a battle - i could see that being an issue for reloading if it falls on the ground etc.
I find the best way to re-load is to pull the silver tube right out of the way and feed the rounds in the end, just my opinion, but I seem to load quicker that way.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmtnphantom View Post
Win, loose, draw, leg chewed off by a beaver, doesn't matter it's a great idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
"So there I was, sitting at the keyboard one handed, and I said to myself, 'that really looks like you're wife'..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Thing's lucky it scampered off because I would have skulled it to death if I'd managed to get my hands on it.
Moosepatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:59 PM   #399 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
ECAPNation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Deer Park, NY
Send a message via AIM to ECAPNation

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosepatrol View Post
I find the best way to re-load is to pull the silver tube right out of the way and feed the rounds in the end, just my opinion, but I seem to load quicker that way.
ditto... I just kinked the feed tube lip over a tad to give it some friction.
__________________
RIP - Ed "BigDaddy" Roth and "Indian" Larry
Wild Geese - Coney Isand White Fish - ECA
ECAPnation's Feedback!
What Serial Number Is Your Cocker? WTB
ECAP - "Making players dreams other players nightmares"
COUSINS PAINTBALL
ECAPNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:24 AM   #400 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
McGilli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosepatrol View Post
I find the best way to re-load is to pull the silver tube right out of the way and feed the rounds in the end, just my opinion, but I seem to load quicker that way.
Ya - I can see that being the faster way to 'load' balls into the silver tube for sure - I am just thinking if you are crouched down behind a log for example - and need to reload - it seems like it would be tough to take it out - then have to either lay it down somewhere or hug it under your arm while you are reloading. And then if someone is charging your position halfway through loading you have to grab the tube from wherever it is and line it up wit the feed tube and then push it back in. Chances are I would be dead by the time that happened.

I was thinking that if it doesn't come off - you can at least keep your hand on the grip - slide out the silver tube - it stops at the end - but still inside by about 2 inches - pop a few balls in there with your other hand still on the grip - and then push it back in at anytime if someone is coming at you or something.

Putting balls in the end is faster to load balls into the tube - but for other situations - I think having the tube stay in would be very advantageous and allow for much quicker reaction time to threats.
McGilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC