Closed Thread
Old 10-16-2012, 02:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
NSPB Russel Peters

Brass and Wood Fan
Geo 2 Pressure/fps problem

Hey guys im having a problem with my geo 2 reg. I just received the gun back from the tech at Badlands Paintball. I sent it in because my solenoid had a small leak, the leak was coming from the small gasket on the side. The tech replaced the part and now it doesn't leak. He told me that the reason that it was leaking was because the gun was over pressurized and had acutely pushed the gasket out of place. The tech also reset the reg to were its sopost to be.

I receive the gun back on Saturday, I went to play on sunday and i shoot over the crono and its at like 220. I start turning it up, i finally get it to about 265-270. To get it to 270fps i had to turn the reg 7 and a bit full turns. The reg is now maxed out at 8 turns and its at 280. Im afraid im going to run into the same problem and going to have to get the gun teched AGAIN for the same reason.

If anyone could help that would be awesome.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give in to the Night
Location: Austin, capital of the greatest country in the world, Texas

what size paint are you using? What is the output from your tank's reg? Have you cleaned the reg as well as the solenoid screen recently? What lube are you using on the drive train?
Give feedback please

chopper_duke: You guys just don't understand how hard it is to take pictures from a dark closet and not wake the person up...

bring me a white rotor sale
Closed Thread » Paintball » The Armory » Eclipse