I think this is a great gun but not worth 1600, if you wait a year the price of it will go in half and still probably new or lnib condtion. And if you want 2 years I'm thinking 300-500. In the mean time, I say keep what you have. Right I forgot, no one pays 1600 for it, everyone will get a "hook" up price. I'm thinking 750 is a good price for it new, just wait some stupid kid will buy it new, finger bang it a few times and then sell it for a huge loss for the CS2.
Unless for 1600 bucks your tournament legal 10bps is a better 10bps than previous versions or competitors.