mcarterbrown.com  

Old 09-09-2019, 08:59 PM   #21 (permalink)
Chuck E Ducky

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
I love my M170R. I hate how light the safety is on it. I was always hitting it mid game. I ended up throwing a small Oring behind the safety spring and it gave it just the right amount of tension so it's not an issue anymore. Emek is the better deal no need to spend the money on a M170R unless you got the cash to burn. But the M170R is a great shooter especially after initial break in.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass and Wood Fan
CCI Phantom Fan
The Emach trigger and pushbutton frame arrived today. After installing them and dialing in the trigger, the Emek almost feels like a different marker. I actually ended up cutting a new spring for it too. The longer Emach trigger made my last spring feel almost too light and I still don't care for the stock trigger spring. I cut a new pen spring coil by coil until it felt just right to me. The Emek pushbutton safety works perfectly with the Emach trigger too. The safety itself is strong and snappy, so there won't be any accidental clicks on it. Overall, I'd say that when dialed in right, this gun feels nothing like the field rental marker PE intended these to be. I'd actually consider this to be my new primary mech over even my Mags and Cockers.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Eclipse