mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic and Mechanical Found a steal of a deal? Share the wealth! Link them here

Old 09-17-2009, 04:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Insane Psychopath. :D

Send a message via AIM to Legato

Like New 2006 ANS Gen-X 4 gun on MA Craig's List

Quote:
Paintball Marker and Gear - $300 (Plymouth)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-08-20, 12:42PM EDT
Reply to: sale-txfbg-1333094197@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything you need to either get started or take your game to the next level. Includes a 2006 ANS Gen-X 4 gun. This gun was only used one time and im not making that up! I bought it two years ago for 600 brand new and played with it once then never went paintballing again. Also includes electronic hopper, standard hopper, nitrogen/air tank, scuba tank fill station, CO2 tank, three pods, two masks (V Force and JT), gloves, barrel squeegee. This gun is in absolutely perfect condition asking for 300 but will consider all reasonable offers. Im in college now and really need the money for school and I haven't paintballed since two years ago. Email me with questions, i can arrange to meet for pickup

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

click me for link

another one i am willing to third party for you guys if you want
Legato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

Id love to pick this one up, The red/black combo wasnt common on this model and it has the stubby 8" barrel which is match annodized, I never understood why they used the 8" barrel but they did and for some reason no one sells them with their used gun.

Anywho its not a bad price, perhaps a little high but I dont know what else it comes with.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Insane Psychopath. :D

Send a message via AIM to Legato

sent him an inquiry for you asking for some more pics of the marker and some of the gear that he is selling with it. If it's a decent tank and masks and whatnot i might split it with you. You can take the marker and what you want from the lot. I can get the rest and give it to my friend who hosts PB games. He can always use spare stuff like masks and tanks
Legato is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Electronic and Mechanical