|Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|01-31-2010, 12:50 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2009
F/S Shocktech Alias Intimidator... low price!
Circumstances change, and where I thought I could get away with keeping this, I've been proved drastically wrong. So back up for sale she goes. Here is my custom Shocktech Alias Intimidator finished in dust silver with polished silver components.
SOLD/TRADED... to cyberkill04Rules:
1. If you don’t like the price, then fair enough, don’t buy it. But please don’t clutter my thread with pointless and derogatory comments.
2. The asking price includes international shipping with insurance $50.00USD. If you don’t already know me, I live in the UK. So if you’re not cool with the thought of this item jetting in from across the pond, then please shop elsewhere.
3. I’m not responsible for this item once it leaves my hands at the post office. You can request cheaper shipping at your risk. But without insurance, you’re screwed not me.
4. I am not responsible for any custom chargers/taxes this item may incur once it lands on US soil.
5. Payment is via PayPal only.
6. Item will be shipped once the funds are in my account.
7. I will only ship to the verified address as listed on your PayPal account.
8. Free up’s will be greatly received and appreciated.
9. If you have low feedback, I’ll need to talk to you.
10. This marker leaves me in full working order and in pristine condition. DON’T try telling me other wise, when it arrives. I’ll take photo’s of the items as they are packaged, and what they look like when completely boxed up. If they arrive looking nothing like how I packed them, and items are damaged/missing, then take it up with the insurance handler.
I guess I'll receive trade offers, so the only ones I'll consider are 2k2 model timmy's such as: ECX, Ironman, 2k2, Lasoya with you adding $$$'s. They'll need to be full original 2k2's, in that they haven't been 2k5'd AT ALL. Clean and operable are bonuses. I don't want something that looks like it's been used to dig a shell scrape behind a dorito at the 50 yard line. Failing that, the full asking price of $400.00USD will seal the deal .
Here is everything included in the sale:
1. Shocktech Alias main body and feed tube.
2. Custom Products Alias ram cap.
3. Alias grip frame.
4. Lasoya trigger guard.
5. Critical trigger, c/w magnetic trigger mod.
6. New Alias ram tube.
7. Stock Alias ram.
8. LPR housing.
9. Bob Long 360 grip regulator.
10. LPR assembly.
11. Delrin LPR piston.
12. Kila eye covers and magnetic detents.
13. Bob Long venturi bolt.
14. Bob Long express gear drive ASA.
15. Tadao Yakuza OLED board.
16. Solenoid valve.
17. Hi-flow barbs.
18. Hi-flow hose.
19. Complete stainless steel screw kit.
20. Gen4 RED laser eye harness.
21. Battery harness.
22. New spare Bob Long venturi bolt, sealed.
23. 1x new, battery harness.
24. 2x new, eye harnesses.
25. 1x set of spare kila detents.
26. IOG collage Custom grip panels.
The only issues with this marker are:
1. There is a small chip missing from the bolt face. It doesn’t affect performance in any way what so ever. It just looks as though it has been abused, which it hasn’t.
2. On the LCD grip panel, the bottom grip panel screw hole is partially stripped. If you use a shorter St/St screw, it doesn’t tighten down the panel as the threads are gone. I use a slightly longer screw that catches the last remaining threads in the hole, but the longer screw bites down onto the battery.
3. Cotton wool has been used to pack out the space in the eye covers, as the eye harness was too loose, and constantly giving eye error messages.
And that’s it. No other faults or snags, trust me .
Besides messing about in the back garden, this marker has only been used once in anger, where it had the grand sum of 2 cases of paint through it. Check out the video of me at the chrono station...
On the day when I used this baby, it performed flawlessly. I didn’t have a single break in the breach or barrel the whole day, and I was running at 285 - 290 fps in Millennium ramping with a ROF cap of 18bps using a eVLution EGG3 hopper.
This baby screams to be used, and not just sat on a shelf gathering dust. So please, give it a loving home, and fools to shoot.
Thank you for taking the time to read this thread...
Last edited by KeenDean; 02-26-2010 at 03:49 PM.
|01-31-2010, 05:37 PM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hayward, Nor*Cal
|02-01-2010, 03:56 AM||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Thanks to the padding out of the cotton wool, I never received any more eye faults when I used my Alias. For some reason, the cavity behind the eye wires on the kila covers are larger than stock. I assume to accommodate the mounting/location of the magnets. The eye fault baffled me for ages, even to the point of me calling Tadao and asking for a replacement board, as it was obviously a duff board. I then read somewhere on a forum that packing out eye covers helped with eye movement. I tried it, and it worked.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|