|Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|04-01-2012, 09:18 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kamloops, BC
Freeflow LOE Boxxer Tadao Yakuza OLED E1 Eblade Autococker
Freeflow LOE Boxxer Tadao Yakuza OLED E1 Eblade Autococker:
SOLD to Treyball209 (pbnation)
I am the original owner of this marker (purchased from Ethan at Freeflow over twelve years ago), and I have sadly watched it hang on my wall for many years. I actually only recall using this marker once on the field after it was re-anodised by 125customs, so you are assured it is MINT. Every year I say that I am going to use it, but I never do. So, it is time to say “good bye” to the wall hanger.
I recently cleaned/lubed/aired this marker up and it is still operating at 100%.
All of the parts on this marker are the best of the best. There is nothing on this marker that could possibly be upgraded. I know I can make more money selling this marker in parts (I have the excel document if you don’t want to do the math), but my heart won’t let me do it without trying to sell it as a complete marker. I am in no rush to sell it, so don't PM me unless you are offering $699.99 plus shipping.
• Full size boxxer autococker with Black/grey (light, almost white) fade (Dust finish)
oLockout Edition: Stiff Arbor Honed polished body tubes, true boring to line up the bolt with the barrel, and wire detent
• E1 eblade with custom Delrin (ball bearing) trigger and original E1 trigger
• Extra set of E1 grips (both sets are mint)
• Tadao Yakuza OLED board OR E1 board (you choose)
• Orange hardliner carbon fiber bolt (very rare) OR Freeflow 5 hole delrin venturi bolt (you choose)
• Macdev titanium pump arm and titanium cocking rod (very rare)
• Stainless steel Freeflow valve and stainless steel Freeflow hammer
• Matching freak 12 inch and 14 inch barrel fronts
• Stainless steel freak back /w 0.689 insert
• Matching CCM No Pro feed neck and original Freeflow feed neck
• Freeflow ram with Belsale’s QEV’s
• Palmers Micro Rock with Freeflow rock knob
• Macdev Gladiator regulator
• Shocktech ASA and Micro Drop
• Black out screw kit
Last edited by Kanadian-Kaos; 04-14-2012 at 11:06 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|