mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 02-25-2008, 03:12 AM   #1 (permalink)

F/S Rex R3 or Odyssey O3X

Well, ive decided to sell a few of my guns, all of them have been tested to ensure no leaking
Prices are shipped and OBO, please post offers here then pm me

Prefer paypal, but if you can't I can do money order. As for feedback, i've only recently gotten into these forums, and as of yet only have a little feedback. I do however have %100 positive feedback on ebay feedback and am a verified(33) paypal user.

Next is my Rex R3, also known as the Odyssey O3X, this was my electro, but have decided my RT is more than enough:P I've done some pretty extensive upgrades, the gun will come with those upgrades as well as the stock parts. This gun shoots quite well, better than my bro's ion, plus it uses cocker barrels which always a plus
This has never actually seen action tho mostly only dry fires n a little bit of paint, i ended up getting the RT before i had a chance to use this
Comes with:
-Modified Spyder tabbed clamping feedneck
-Alamo City Delrin/Steel Ram kit which includes a lightened spring and a delrin bolt pin, reducing the moving mass and air pressure needed to get the ram moving, allowing the gun to run at even lower pressure and with lower recoil
-Modified cocker 15degree asa
-Added a shim to reduce the trigger play people complain about
-A brand new Evil Detonator Reg, the best i've ever used, this one may still need breaking in tho
-Comes with the best stock barrel ever, has been shown to be more accurate and quieter than many aftermarket barrels, comes in .693 bore, so you may want a mid-size bore barrel anyway
-Psycho Ballistics Pro Style Drop with a WGP caged On/Off and steel braided line with a quick disconnect
- The bouncebeam eye that came on this doesnt work, guessin due to a cut wire, however scenario dreams has em for $10, or u can likely repair it with new wiring
-Does NOT come with Pictured Tank

Asking Price: $250

Again, all prices are shipped and OBO
i might accept trades, but only really lookin for a silver all american tip and a tank regulator, I may add more guns in time, my bro might sell his ion, and one of his cockers, of which he has an ANS gen-5 and a system X
Angel - The Supermodel we kinda want, but not really
Tippman - She's butch
Automag - The cute girl in yer molecular biology class

Last edited by BiNumber3; 02-26-2008 at 01:31 PM.
BiNumber3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:58 AM   #2 (permalink)

bump
Angel - The Supermodel we kinda want, but not really
Tippman - She's butch
Automag - The cute girl in yer molecular biology class
BiNumber3 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic